Ottawa S2000 Owners Ottawa Canada and area

Thinking of a summer'09 meet...

Old 08-28-2008, 05:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lord knows if our house will be built by next summer, so the more trips the better so we can charge the builder!
Old 08-28-2008, 05:54 AM

LOL! Any Trip sounds good to me!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 06:08 AM

sounds like someone is getting short changed on VTEC!
Old 08-28-2008, 05:28 PM

Received 464 Likes on 396 Posts

very good,Gals,and Guys.
we couldcall this,"CAN-AM-2009" meet...(no politics involved,so no Quebec,Vs the World..)
and have a logo,similar to this...

Old 08-28-2008, 07:20 PM

The goal of the meet as far as I can tell, is to introduce the car guys & gals and share our immense love for all things S.
No seriously, we meet, say hi, find some roads that will let us drive them like we stole them and see some sites as tourists. And then we share our immense love for all things VTEC.
Realistically, we all have some sweet roads we can stretch our legs on, but I think if people were going to do some serious mileage they probably would enjoy seeing some sites in a new city or 2.
I'm worried about this orange julip place. Is it going to point out other flaws that Becky has, and then she'll have another complex to deal with? God! Anorexia is probably just around the corner from that place. I keep telling her she doesn't need to loose any more weight. Her weight is perfect for her height... shit , everyone keeps telling her she's too tall and she's gonna be a couple of inches shorter next spring.
Does Honda have psychiatrists?
Old 08-29-2008, 10:10 AM

My GF use to live 5 min from Julip, pretty chill car meets.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:36 AM

2009 Can / Am Meet

Emil,

It was nice to meet you & Renee in Ottawa / Gatineau.

As for the meet you are trying to organize next year, I would be willing to help any way I can.

If you do not come through with the printing of T' Shirts, ect... I have a friend who owns a printing / graphics company.

I have some Walkie Talkies that I can lend out as well.

I know that it is strange that I am communicating in English, although a French Canadian, did all my schooling in English! I'm a Franglais!!! My French writing skills are not very good.

Danny
Old 09-04-2008, 04:33 PM

Received 464 Likes on 396 Posts

Tank's Everybody...
Already 15 cars,(people.fron the U.s.) interested in attending,such a meet,Summer '09,+ all of us,Ontario/Quebec,wich should easily account for another 15;so that would make it,at least,a 30 cars meet...

It,s too big an event,to organise,for only one person,so all the help is welcomed.

The biggest problem,I have right now,is setting up the date of the meet...
What do you think ???

And,then,we will need somekind of Logo;who could help,with this.???

I can take care of the Hotel booking,no problem.

-Emil.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:59 PM

Well the first thing to decide is where to hold the meet. I understand you said Quebec BUT, Ottawa is central and thus we can attract many, many more cars from Toronto and we are still very close to new york state.

So thats the first issue, I dont mind helping but I guess there are a ton of pending factors here. I helped hold a huge event years ago but it was for civic's and tons showed from all over. It was a amazing time! Held here in Ottawa, We had 10 different hotel rooms booked and others stayed at actual peoples houses to party.

Either way, location is first I know you said quebec city already but you never know.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:13 AM

I thinks he means Quebec City, there's a lot of S2K also in Upper Quebec crazy one's too! i would say same amount has Toronto. anyway Ottawa would be great but do we have the place? place to cruise?

As for the date, spring would be the best since everyone are more excited on cruise than late summer imo.

Quick Reply: Thinking of a summer'09 meet...