New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

New England Job Bank

Old 01-23-2011, 11:39 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi guys. I know I am new to the forums and all. I picked up an S2000 back in October 2010.

I currently am a Manufacturing Engineer in Irvine, CA. I am relocating back home by April to Boston, MA due to some unforeseen personal circumstances.

I have close to 3 years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer spread between 2 small companies. I took possession of daily operations in my current company. You could say I am a jack of all trades - testing, quality, purchasing, component sourcing, assembling.

My education background is Engineering Technology from Wentworth Institute of Technology with a focus on electromechanical engineering.

If you have any leads for me, that would be great. Thanks.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for a couple guys to work for URS Corp in Groton CT at the CT AVCRAD doing sheet metal repair to ARMY Helicopters.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2nd Shift ERP Programmer / Analyst

We are seeking a highly motivated professional to join our dynamic IT Team as a 2nd Shift ERP Programmer / Analyst at our Franklin, MA location working 2:00 – 10:00 p.m. Reporting to the Manager of IT, will help support a 134 user Avante ERP system as well as a 149 user Saleslogix system, which is used globally – this is a entry level hands-on position.

Principal responsibilities will be focused on the design and implementation of solutions to enable the end-users to become more efficient and effective in their jobs – especially with regard to custom developed applications, report writing, and the use of 3rd party applications. In addition, the successful applicant will play a key role in the on-going design and development of our data warehouse and extranet.

In Detail:
In this hands on interrupt driven position, the ideal candidate will rely heavily on strong technical skills to design, code, test, implement, maintain and support solutions to improve our ERP and CRM system efficiency. Using outstanding customer service skills, front line support for the systems, from answering phone calls to responding to IT Requests, will be a major part of this position. In this capacity, there will be a need to lead project teams focused on streamlining business processes, system upgrades, and new system implementations necessitated by our growth-through-acquisition strategy.

The ideal candidate will have a natural curiosity about how a process works and find new and better ways to accomplish the job, while being disciplined to track their progress using our internal tools.

Qualifications:
Required:
• Experience working with information systems customizing software for end users
• Experience in front line helpdesk environment
• DBMS Skills
• A working knowledge of at least two of the following technologies
o VB.Net, Unidata, SQL Server 2005/2008, ERP
• Project management skills
• A familiarity with how at least two of the following departments work
o Production, Sales, Accounting, Shipping
• Four year technical degree
• Excellent customer service skills (communication, problem solving skills)
• Ability to work in a team
• Willingness to travel up to 10% as needed nationwide
Old 04-17-2011, 03:59 AM

Hey guys. I'm looking to relocate from Portsmouth, NH down to Boston and job searching to accommodate the move. Looking for a job in Sales management, finance or marketing. 8 years sales experience with 3 years in upper management in retail sales and banking. Full resume when necessary.

You folks are the best!
Old 04-27-2011, 06:08 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

looking for a system center sales enginieer to work for Microsoft (blue badge) covering NE region based home office/waltham
Old 07-15-2011, 06:54 AM

Keeping an eye out for Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, Brand Ambassador jobs in the worcester to boston area. 8 Years of sales experience, 2 years of supervising, 3 years of retail management, impressive and proven track record for sales, training, and leading a successful team. Specialties include technology sales but I am certain I can sell anything.

Shoot me a pm if you hear/know of anything.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:56 AM

My company is looking for sales representatives. Friendly team is all I can say. I never worked in that department so I don't have much info. I know a couple of people from that department and they seem like cool guys. Company is located in Sudbury, MA.

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob...*2_*2_*2_*2_*2
Old 09-20-2011, 04:49 PM
mas

Have an entry level Software Engineering position available, willing to consider candidates with little to no experience as long as they have at least a BS in computer science or related subject. PM me ASAP.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:57 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Ri.Le
Originally Posted by freezingcoffee,Oct 1 2010, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone,
My girlfriend graduated from Syracuse this year with a double major in Accounting and Finance. We now live in Boston. Hope someone can help her out.
State st.

Their always hiring.

The reason why though is because they have a high burn-out rate, keep that in mind. But if she needs a job asap, check them out.
Haha, She eventually got a job with state street. How about that....

I currently live in the Washington DC metro area, but I am planning to move to Boston soon. I am a soon-to-be college grad this December with a BS in Information security. I have 2-3 years of IT help desk experience with a small business, and currently work for the Government as a Contractor doing IT Help Desk. I was wondering if there is anything out there for me?
Old 11-09-2011, 11:56 AM

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs/at-Pure-Encapsulations

My company is hiring for two positions. I don't have much info on it because it's in a different department. Good luck.

Quick Reply: New England Job Bank