South Florida Owners from South Florida

BUY MY BOOK

Old 11-06-2009, 04:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BUY MY BOOK

My friend's son was shot yesterday and luckily survived, I’m so pissed I’ve decided to write a book to help the American public to spot a terrorist, so here are some of the signs. BTW Buy this book; it could save your life next time you’re in an Army Base…

1. They are very private people, they won't even tell their own mother what they're thinking...
2. They behave and seem like very gentle people (So are serial killers)
3. They have a problem finding a girlfriend (maybe that’s the whole problem)
4. And finally once in a while, specially when they're going to commit an act of barbarism they dress like a Muslin… I know most Muslims are pretty ticked off about these idiots tainting their image (If these Dumb counter intelligence officers didn't see this coming, they should buy my book!!)

P.S. I'm going to text my nephew in Afghanistan later today and tell him to have 3 kills in my name by night fall, heck I might even tell him to forward the images to my IPhone, maybe I'll feel better tomorrow morning, Fcking bastards!!!

Old 11-06-2009, 06:53 AM

I am sorry to hear about that render.
im glad to hear he is ok.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:41 PM

I am very sorry guys I apologize but I had to vent!!! On October 28th a Colleague of mine lost her son in the infamous attack on the UN guest house in Afghanistan and now my friend almost lost her son. I can understand the UN incident cause they are in a war zone and in a war pretty much everyone is fair game, but at home, in a military base? wow!! To make it worst the convenience store video reveals the guy wasn't a disgruntled employee he was having a good old breakfast time, even smiling the day he was supposed to die, I think this clown was no Al-Qaeda trained soldier but a copy cat wanna be. Dude I'm an immigrant and I had my share of Americans making fun of my people but I don't go around killing everyone i see you stupid Fck!! You were born in this country so you should be proud!! You have no idea what I had to go through to become an American, maybe when we meet in Hell I'll sit down with you and explain...
But what really ticks me off is that this guy was a suspect before and no one in the military counter intelligence community had the brains to pay attention to his behavior and open believes about the war, plus he hasn't got laid in over 3 years, you don't give this guy a gun!!...

I remember as the pilot instructor was explaining when Mohamed Atta (911 hijacker) enrolled in his aviation class in Florida, Atta and his friends asked to learn how to fly a plane in mid air only, now I'm not a rocket scientist but if I'm training a pilot and he asks to fly a plane in mid air some alarm should go off, the most critical part of flying a plane is take off and landing, what the heck was this instructor thinking? Coño bro, even a caveman can figure this one out.....I'm besides my self right now at the incompetence of the US government in this so called war against terrorism!! and please people, stop using religion as an excuse to kill another human being, that goes against God's teaching.....
Old 11-07-2009, 06:18 AM

sorry to hear that Will...I hope he is recuperating progressively. In this days we don't know what we face... What can we expect when even brothers are killing each other.. the world is going crazy.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:42 PM
TJR

Originally Posted by RENDERMAN,Nov 6 2009, 08:41 PM
..I'm besides my self right now at the incompetence of the US government in this so called war against terrorism!! and please people, stop using religion as an excuse to kill another human being, that goes against God's teaching.....
Thank the ACLU for that shttttttttttt
and all those F##@#kers (in the left and right too) that make war a F&*(&*ing Political Game
OEF IV Veteran
Old 11-07-2009, 08:03 PM

Today I watched the movie "Law Abiding Citizen" (I recommend that everyone watches it, pretty good flick) and thoughts of you came back to me, I don’t know why, you’re not important in my life and I’m very sorry to have met you this way. The plot of the movie is similar to your case, when someone does something terribly wrong in the name of good…. Dude I didn’t put you in this scenario, heck I’m a republican and I opposed this war from day one, so don’t punish me for George W’s mistakes, If your life is all screwed up don't ruin mine, I had nothing to do with it!! But the saddest part about this whole scenario is that you cut short the lives of 13 American heroes; many in the prime of their lives, people ready to lay down their lives to make our country safer and keep the freedom we cherish so much so you and I can enjoy Forums like this one were we can release our frustrations, laugh and bitch about the moderators’ censorship, blah, blah, blah.
So let me tell you about my family of heroes. Earlier this year 3 of my nephews returned from Iraq, one of them with a Purple Heart, Imar. Now Imar decided (on his own) to serve another year in Afghanistan (the balls on this kid.) So many nights when he's on post, I close my eyes and I seat next to Imar and I ask him "How are you doing bro?" and he replies, "I'm scared tio, but this is a job that has to be done!! BTW none of my nephews were born in the US yet gratefully server this country that gave them an opportunity to become descent human beings (you were born here so what’s your excuse for hating your own country so much?) you also call your self a Muslin, but you and I know your full of Sh!t. Islam is a religion of love, compassion and tolerance and Mohammad teaches us in the Quran: 'Innallazina' aamanuu wa 'amilus-saalihaati' sayaj-'alulahumur-Rahmaanu Wuddaa. Lo! Those who believe and do good works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love (Al-Quran 19:96) yet, you broke your oath with God and also with your profession “I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone….” (Maybe I missed something here just like the FBI) But I’m finally in peace with my self, so I’m ready to let go, see you in Hell!!