Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

2000 Fully Built S2000 for sale in Virginia Beach!

Old 05-21-2010, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Fully Built S2000 for sale in Virginia Beach!

I unfortunately am selling my 2000 Honda S2000. This car has been my lifeblood over the past 3 years and the workmanship and quality shows. Below is everything (I might miss a couple of things) that has been done to the car. No corners were cut!

-Freshly built F20C by Abacus Racing with Darton sleeves, Arias 9:1 pistons, Inline Pro rods, ACL Race Bearings (rod and crank), Supertech standard size nitrate valves, Crower dual valve springs with new guides, Cometic head gasket, all gaskets replaced during build, 850cc RC injectors, FJO injector driver, Rick's S2K polished valve cover, Blackworks Racing radiator
-Ultimate Racing turbo kit with Greddy intercooler, Garrett T3/T4 turbo, Tial wastegate and BOV, Turbosmart manual boost controller (set to only 10 PSI), Walboro 255 LPH fuel pump
-Megan racing 3" single exhaust (drift spec) with test pipe
-AEM 1052 standalone ECU
-Competition Clutch stage 2 clutch with stock flywheel for balanced performance
-JDM AP1 headlights with clear side markers and black eyelids, clear JDM side markers
-J's racing hood with undercoating for heat, Mugen style hardtop, Drifz wheels (I forgot the size) wrapped in Kelly UHP in the rear and BF Goodrich up front for traction in rain
-Tons of underhood accessories to include NRG radiator panel, NRG torque damper, NRG header heat shield
-As far as stereo: Kenwood deck (I can't remember which one either), HiFonics Amp, Zenclosures box, Power Acoustik 10" sub
-And much more!

Included in the sale will be every original part that was removed from the car to include the wheels, hood, every engine component, clutch, and exhaust. The car has roughly 4000 miles on the new build and about 75000 on the body (not including hood and top). I have receipts from Abacus Racing for all work done and Accuracy Automotive did all force induction work. The tune currently set is for 400 rwhp but can be built on by a new/another fuel pump and bigger injectors (the motor is good for 1000 crank-hp).

There are only a couple of issues that I can think of:
1)Hardtop has a slight rattle because I haven't tightened it recently
2)Exhaust needs to be tightened
3)There is a lien on it, but that can be resolved through Navy Federal with purchase of the car
4)It needs a bath!

Please contact me at 832-794-3126, pm, or turbos2k@yahoo.com and I will be more than happy to show it off or help you out. This is an obo, so please don't super lowball me. I am negotiable but let's keep this civil. Thank you!

Price: $14800 obo

I apologize about the huge pictures. They were the only ones I was able to upload, and unfortunately it was from when I was at the show back in November, so it's missing the headlights, side markers and a few of the pretty engine stuff.

Before you flame, come up with a solution. Don't harass, no need for it.

Old 05-22-2010, 03:27 AM
Former Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It would be nice to see pictures. One of my friends was telling me there is a car cruising around VB that looks like my old S. I'm wondering if he was talking about this car?
Old 05-22-2010, 03:46 AM

pics!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:46 AM

Going to try to post some tonight if the computer will let me. Sorry for the delay.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:35 PM

Finally able to post the pics. Sorry for the name drop in the lower right and the missing parts that are described above. These are definitely 6 month old photos.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:15 PM

Bump for new price. Willing to negotiate!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:55 PM

new price?
Old 05-26-2010, 12:41 PM

yeah I dropped it to 22k but was thinking and looks like I'll let it go for $20,000
Old 05-27-2010, 07:31 AM

Even lower price! Gotta let it go do to debt!
Old 05-28-2010, 04:06 PM

Bump! Make an offer!

Quick Reply: 2000 Fully Built S2000 for sale in Virginia Beach!