European S2000 Owners Covers: Austria, Belguim, Czech, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland.
Plus: Scandinavia and the Nordics. Covering: Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, even Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands!

Help to find/purchase HONDA Emblem

Old 03-01-2011, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help to find/purchase HONDA Emblem

Hello All,

I'm from the US and sourcing out on how to purchase the following part, i started a thread for this request in the japan owners but i believe this part is only for the european market? Our local dealership here in California was not able to find the part in their database...

Honda Emblem above S2000 sign

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/849...#entry20322373

Any help would be great, please contact me here or at frkenm3@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
Ken
Old 03-02-2011, 07:32 PM

anyone? here is a few more pictures that I found with S2k's with them within the Euromeet 2009 link.

This black one has it
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...9/97c28565.jpg

this silver one has it
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...eet2/euro5.jpg

any info would be great onto how to purchase, Thanks in advance.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:15 AM

lol.. the girl in the first pic looks familiar to me... (in fact it's my wife)

I'm a little bit confused about what kind of badges you want.. the black car in the first pic is a standard EUDM MY07 car delivered for Spain.. I never thought that the badges where special at all (in fact they look standard to me)
Old 03-03-2011, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by deibit
lol.. the girl in the first pic looks familiar to me... (in fact it's my wife)

I'm a little bit confused about what kind of badges you want.. the black car in the first pic is a standard EUDM MY07 car delivered for Spain.. I never thought that the badges where special at all (in fact they look standard to me)
haha, cool... yeah... it is standard, for YOUR market, not the american market. they do not sell the S2000 with the Honda emblem above the "S2000" badge in the American Market. The honda dealership here searched every part in their database and could not find it. You would think Honda is Honda and you can get the parts just like that, but each market is restricted on what they sell.

so to be clear, i'm in search for the emblem that reads "HONDA" in black and surrounded by silver... Click Here for Pic it is the piece rite above the "S2000" badge and side marker... I'm sure it may be an easy purchase at a European Honda dealership. This is an OEM part as it is advertised on the 09 model with it and also shown on a few cars in the euromeet 09.

would appreciate any help on purchasing a set shipped to US!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL it's a small world David...

KEN: I have those from my car. I took it out some years ago.
But your picture shows the Ultimate Edition and I'm not sure if they are exactely the same than the standard ones.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by CharlieTheGreat
LOL it's a small world David...

KEN: I have those from my car. I took it out some years ago.
But your picture shows the Ultimate Edition and I'm not sure if they are exactely the same than the standard ones.
are the ones from your car the same style as the ultimate editions emblem? yes, the one i'm looking for is exactly the one on the ultimate edition... I guess you can't buy this part? and if not, how much does the emblem cost that you have.. i guess thats the closest thing to it. I could not tell since the pics were far.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't know if you've allready found the honda emblem ?? I've got my Honda emblem somewhere in a box because I'm not using them anymore . If you want them I could send them to you .
The emblem I've got is from a 2001 EUDM S2K .

Sorry haven't got a better pic .
Old 10-09-2015, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by HRS2000
I don't know if you've allready found the honda emblem ?? I've got my Honda emblem somewhere in a box because I'm not using them anymore . If you want them I could send them to you .
The emblem I've got is from a 2001 EUDM S2K .

Sorry haven't got a better pic .
I know I am bringing up an old thread. But i am looking for the same Honda emblem for my S. Do you still have yours? && If not, do you know where I could get them. Im in the US market and can only obtain that piece in the Euro market.