Basically, the forum will act much more like the main FS / WTB section of the forum, where each person selling / wanting to buy something will post up their own thread; HOWEVER, each initial post will have certain requirements. If they do not meet these criteria, the thread will be locked until the OP edits or PM's Scrapdog or myself with the necessary information.
FOR SALE POSTS NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- Price (picked up, shipped, or both; feel free to clarify)
- Location (town and state)
- Description of item condition (can be as simple as new, used, etc. but more information is preferred)
- At least one clear picture of the majority of items for sale.
The OP may link to a thread in the main FS forum for pictures and details, but links off-site for pictures and details are strictly forbidden.
WTB POSTS NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- Your Location (town and state)
- Description of desired item condition (like new, unpainted, etc)
Feel free to have FS items and WTB requests in the same thread, as long as all the required information is there.
As before, the same rule applies that only paid members can post For Sale posts, with the exception of S2000s for sale. On the same note, only paid members can post items for sale inside WTB threads.