Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

UMW Market Rules Please Read, Completely New Format!

#1 User is offline   K1ngfunK 

• View gallery
  • Group: Guest
  • Interests:twistin' throttles and bangin' models

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:06 PM

Scrapdog and I have decided that, since we have our own market sub-forum, we want to try to adopt a completely different format for how posting works in here. New rules will apply, and if you have any question, don't hesitate to contact one or both of us.

Basically, the forum will act much more like the main FS / WTB section of the forum, where each person selling / wanting to buy something will post up their own thread; HOWEVER, each initial post will have certain requirements. If they do not meet these criteria, the thread will be locked until the OP edits or PM's Scrapdog or myself with the necessary information.

FOR SALE POSTS NEED THE FOLLOWING:
  • Price (picked up, shipped, or both; feel free to clarify)
  • Location (town and state)
  • Description of item condition (can be as simple as new, used, etc. but more information is preferred)
  • At least one clear picture of the majority of items for sale.

The OP may link to a thread in the main FS forum for pictures and details, but links off-site for pictures and details are strictly forbidden.

WTB POSTS NEED THE FOLLOWING:
  • Your Location (town and state)
  • Description of desired item condition (like new, unpainted, etc)

Feel free to have FS items and WTB requests in the same thread, as long as all the required information is there.

As before, the same rule applies that only paid members can post For Sale posts, with the exception of S2000s for sale. On the same note, only paid members can post items for sale inside WTB threads.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

StormTroopinAP2, on 30 October 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

"If you ball like me, K-Funky Phresh, you too can pimp around in giant yellow Tonka toys. Im out."

The Gasman, on 17 April 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

Not everyone can reproduce prose about drinking,eating,failing like the BB's. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

thebig33tuna, on 30 December 2009 - 11:04 AM, said:

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on S2ki.... and I frequently read the street encounters section, so you know I'm serious.

/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Ads by Google   S2KI

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users