Welcome to the For Sale Forum!

Only current S2KI members may post items for sale, trade or swap. You may only post second-hand or used items. Items for resale or import will be promptly removed and the poster may be banned or suspended. Those using this area for fraudulent activities will be banned and reported to the police. You must provide proof of shipping (tracking number) within 7 days of completion of the sale or you may lose your posting privileges. Please refer to the full For Sale Posting Rules.

Commercial sales will be removed This area is for non-retail item sales by members only. Sponsors please post retail sales promotions in the Sponsors' forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FS: Hardtop Hardware Kit - BRAND NEW! Mugen | Mugen Style | OEM? Hardtops

#1 User is offline   overlord 

• View gallery
  • Group: Guest

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

I bought this hardware a long time ago for my Mugen replica hardtop (sold), but never used it...didnt even mount it. The one that originally with the hardtop was a one piece design and was pretty crappy because the mounting bolt was not easily accessible and was a pain to take off - That's why I bought this, it is a 2 piece design with a bolt that is easily accessible if you want to take the top off. I bought it for $185 originally and will let it go for $150 SHIPPED.

Before I bought it, I read very good reviews about the quality and ease of use of this mounting hardware, too bad I didnt get to try them on.

Here is a picture that I found, hope the fellow s2ki member dont mind me referencing his thread. Look at the second picture: http://www.s2ki.com/...ro-frp-hardtop/ also reference the other pics as to how it mounts to the car.

Comes with all 4 mounting brackets and all screws and instructions. I will also throw in a pair of front OEM strikers for free.

This will work for Mugen/Mugen style hardtops, I believe it will also work with OEM, but I am not 100% sure.

#2 User is offline   overlord 

• Topic Starter
  • View gallery

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

Bump!

#3 User is offline   RonnieB 

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

Still have this?
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   overlord 

• Topic Starter
  • View gallery

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:14 PM

Yes, I do. I just have a couple of people who are interested requesting for pictures. I will post them tonight.

#5 User is offline   RonnieB 

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:55 PM

money sent.

#6 User is offline   overlord 

• Topic Starter
  • View gallery

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

SOLD - Close Thread -

Ads by Google   S2KI

Share this topic: