Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

ID 2000 injectors, PUDDYMOD STAGE 4 DIFFERENTIAL, magnetic drain bolt, OEM stuff, racing gloves, fittings, dakota digital speedohealer, etc...

Old 06-19-2012, 05:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ID 2000 injectors, PUDDYMOD STAGE 4 DIFFERENTIAL, magnetic drain bolt, OEM stuff, racing gloves, fittings, dakota digital speedohealer, etc...

[b]Name: Brock

Preferred Payment Method: cash in person/ Paypal if shipping;
Reason for selling: grad school; going back stock; no practical time anymore to maintain FI setup.

* All items shown are currently for sale (updated by the moment); if its not shown, its no longer for sale
* everything is sold AS IS- what you see is what you get- please read descriptions before buying!
* please pay the paypal fee when purchasing, or send the money as "gift" to avoid the paypal fee entirely
* I have a good rep selling on s2ki and many can vouch for me from experience so buy with confidence!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

PUDDY MOD STAGE 4 DIFFERENTIAL WITH WARRANTY

Condition: 9/10 Excellent working condition
Price: 2280$ Shipped

I've had this differential setup for not even a year (notice the date on the diff) and had it taken off
the car in May 2012. Since my car has been in the shop so much due to other boost issues, it barely has any
miles on it nor has it ever been pushed hard except for some dyno pulls during testing. This is a sturdy
setup with the exact oem feel and 4.10 gears. Gears have all been cryo treated and highly modified for
racing conditions while still having the comfort oem feel of the street- perfect for those guys in the
power range of 300-650whp. This stage 4 is the highest performance degree differential available from
puddymod, and it feels and sounds as good as stock. As you most likely know, puddymod makes the best
as-close-to-stock performance diffs for the S2K on the market and stands behind his work so this is a
quality piece and a solid performance upgrade for your S2K. In addition, I will include a couple weeks'
warranty upon proof of legitimate installation for added your peace of mind.

IN BOX AND READY TO SHIP IMMEDIATELY

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

ENGINE OIL MAGNETIC DRAIN BOLT

Price: 15$ shipped

Not sure what brand it is but it works awesome and the magnet is VERY strong. It includes the washer

DAKOTA DIGITAL

Condition: 9/10 like new
Price: 45$ shipped

Used mainly for speed calibration. Good for when installing a different transmission
or different diff/gears, or to just perfect speedometer speed readings, etc.

MISC FITTINGS, OIL RESTRICTORS, & HOSES

Please specify # that you want. Only some are used, but most of them are brand new.
I will specify if what you're interested in is new

5$ for each regular fitting. 7$ for each T fitting and the oil restrictor.

1: -3AN Oil restrictors
2: Used OEM engine oil plug
3: 90 degree female 1/8npt to male 4an
4: -3AN to 1/8th npt 90 degree fitting
5: Female -3an to -3an
6: Female 1/8npt to 1/8npt
7: Straight -3an to 1/8npt
8: 7/16-24 to 1/8npt GP/Garrett Oil Restrictor
9: Straight -4an to 1/8npt
10: Straight -4an to 3/8npt
11: Female 4an to male 1/8npt
12: 1/8th npt wrench guided plug/caps
13: 1/8th npt stainless steel plug/caps
14: M11x1.0mm to -4AN Oil restrictor (for garrett turbos, especially Ball bearing)
15: -4an t fitting with female -4an on one side
16: 1/8th NPT t-fitting
17: 4an 6" stainless steal braided line
18: 4an 12" stainless steal braided line

P2R RACING GLOVES

Condition: 10/10 Like new
Price: 20$ picked up, 20$ shipped

I would say the fit is like a medium-small, but it says large

2008 OEM HEADSTUDS

Price: 20$ picked up, 25$ shipped

2005 OEM STEERING RACK with 45ish k miles

Condition: 8/10 Good working condition (according to last owner)
Price: just 40$ picked up!!

I bought this from another owner to put it on an attempt to fix my power steering but I never got around
to doing it. Therefore, I cannot guarantee it has any problems, but as far as visual goes, I see nothing
wrong with except for one of the clips insert chipped a little, but nothing that could cause it to not
function. From what i see, its in good condition!

2008 OEM FUEL RAIL

Condition: 9/10 excellent working condition
Price: 40$ Shipped

OEM VALVE COVER WASHERS

Condition: 10/10 New
Price: 10$ shipped

OIL DRAIN LINE / FITTINGS AND STAINLESS STEEL HOSE

Condition: 7/10 just some wear on the black fitting
Price: 12$ shipped

This is off a mase turbo kit but can be used for other applications as long as it fits.
the fittings are both -10AN with a stainless steel braided hose line

Old 06-19-2012, 06:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What an awesomely detailed FS thread. GLWS!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:11 AM

damn this forsale thread is tits! lol bump for confusion! =P
Old 06-19-2012, 06:19 AM

how much for those slim line fans dropped off in atlanta on your way to MI?

also, you gonna sell that catch can/res tank?
Old 06-19-2012, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by swifbboy
how much for those slim line fans dropped off in atlanta on your way to MI?

also, you gonna sell that catch can/res tank?
ill give them both to you for 100$ if you pick them up. im not sure if im gonna take the eastcoast route up there yet, but i may consider it depending on the way this sale thread goes.

Im not considering the catch can just yet... maybe later though, and with the valve cover too since its drilled for it
Old 06-19-2012, 06:30 AM

well let me know if you decide to come thru this way or not. i do need those fans. i just wont be in your area anytime real soon. otherwise we may need to just ship them.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by swifbboy
well let me know if you decide to come thru this way or not. i do need those fans. i just wont be in your area anytime real soon. otherwise we may need to just ship them.
if i dont come up that way, ill just ship them for you. ill let you know as i get closer to my moving date. remind me with a pm next week too if you're serious
Old 06-19-2012, 06:40 AM

ok cool. yea im really serious. i need those fans.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:41 AM

Hmph . I live in Ohio. On your way to Michigan................... And I'm looking for v160
Old 06-19-2012, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by jpetch05
Hmph . I live in Ohio. On your way to Michigan................... And I'm looking for v160
if you want to work it out, its yours. this has EVERYTHING you need. no waiting on anything- not even a bolt. lol

Quick Reply: ID 2000 injectors, PUDDYMOD STAGE 4 DIFFERENTIAL, magnetic drain bolt, OEM stuff, racing gloves, fittings, dakota digital speedohealer, etc...