Έλληνες Ιδιοκτήτες S2000 / Greek S2000 Owners Official Forum of Greek S2000 Owners. Greek Lovers are in great passion with the S2000!

Nominating vtec-man as an additional CO for...

Old 02-07-2006, 11:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down Nominating vtec-man as an additional CO for...

This topic should be followed in English for obvious reasons.

Since my schedule due to work demands is getting more hectic the last six months, the need for an additional Community Organiser is required in order to follow and expand more our Greek Community within and outside of our forum.
For the role of the additional CO I highly recommend vtec-man to take this role since he is always on line and most important he has the experience from a previous Auto related Club.

The addition of another CO is only a small step of what is yet to come. However I would need your support in order vtec-man to be assigned as a Community Organiser. Therefore please post your comments in English.

For your information please find below the role of a Community Organiser as been described from HondaGal which I believe vtec-man can positively help our Community.

"The community organizer is an essential part of the S2Ki community. With out you, the number of Regional Communities we have would not exist.

We have had some questions regarding the roles of a CO, and we should have done this a long time ago.

The Community Organizer is not a moderator. I prefer not to associate the word "moderator" with Community Organizer. When occupying this role you do have moderator priviledges, only for the reason of keeping the peace within your organization, and keeping unauthorized advertisers out. We tell every forum moderator to not over moderate as this appears to be to heavy handed. If you need to edit a thread, make sure you post a note as to why. Or, if you have to lock a thread, post your reasoning.

S2Ki Directors do not appoint Community Organizers. We want your peers to nominate you. You are the lead person within your organization. You are the one respected by your fellow members. All regional community forums, were requested by people in that area. Sometimes things change within an organization and someone steps up to the plate to help out or take over. We make those changes by request. If we receive a concern from fellow community members about the CO, we will then step in and help out.

All forum communities must be requested, and we recommend you have a decent number of participants to make the community forum worth while.

The role of a Community Organizer is:

Developing a club "Community"
Establishing a club name with input
Maintain the membership list
Contact potential members you see on the street and online *build the club)
Develop relations with local sponsors and dealerships
Take the lead in organizing local or community events
If you are a large community or small, there is nothing written in stone that you can not have help. A Co-Community Organizer can help with tasks, and event planning. It is better to ask for help than try and do everything yourself.
As a CO you should be dedicated to the community and the S2000.
You will have a sense of accomplishment by organizing events and having your club membership flourish.
All CO's should participate in this forum. This forum helps with any issues you may have. Support and advice from some of the long time CO's will help you out.
"
Old 02-08-2006, 03:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go for Vtec-man then!!!
Old 02-08-2006, 04:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First of all, for energetic for showing real interest for the Greek S2k community.

And, more importantly, I strongly support vtec-man's nomination as additional CO for the Greek community.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:53 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Old 02-08-2006, 06:55 AM

I agree with all !!!
Old 02-08-2006, 07:31 AM

I think V-tec man is the right guy on the right place. I count on him and I bet he will do his best as additional Co for the greek community.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:35 AM

Old 02-08-2006, 01:59 PM

Dear sirs,

I would like to thank you a lot for supporting me in this nomination, i will do my best in order to to help in the development of the Greek community.

Most of you (Greek users) know me personally from meeting, events etc. also you know that i was one of the founders of the Greek VW Club, almost the largest car club arround Greece (4.000 members aprox) and i have the needed knowledge and experience that i can instantly apply in our community too.

The main project is to bring as much as possible owners to the club and let them travel in the magic world af the Honda S2000 activities, maintenance and tuning.

At second the community has to be active with various privileges for the members such us discounts on service, oem parts, aftermarket parts, consumables, insurance, and so on in order to give something real and useful to the members using and promoting the enormous knowledge base in the international s2ki community and the unique products found in the s2ki marketplace.

As a result of the above, and with the help of our north Greece members we will make a very strong community with a singular goal in mind... "Every S2000 owner is an enthusiast and has to be involved in the club."

Thank you a lot in advance
Old 02-09-2006, 12:37 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

"Dear Sirs"

Old 02-09-2006, 01:35 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

@Ian

You will never change!
By the way I need your photos of your S that are published in AutoCar!

Quick Reply: Nominating vtec-man as an additional CO for...