Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

2019 ALGP Initial Information and Sign up list ALGP IS APRIL 5-7 2019

Old 01-23-2019, 06:46 AM

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Exclamation 2019 ALGP Initial Information and Sign up list ALGP IS APRIL 5-7 2019

ADMIN PLZ Stickey this thread

GOES Live February 1st 1PM EST 12 Noon CSTIf you have questions comments please post in the “2019ALGP Comments/questions thread”. This thread is for sign up and official announcements ONLY NOTE ALGP is APRIL 5-7 this year.

BARBER HAS NOT GIVEN ME THE GO ON THIS THIS YEAR AS OF JAN 23.... However this is the sign up spot should we be given the "yes" we want the group to bring the 30 cars for the opening ceremonies.
I received a verbal from them last year that they would want us to participate this year (19) but have not revive a official confirmation as of this post.
Nominally that confirmation comes mid February.

This will be the official spot/thread for ALGP2019 Sign up.
This list will go live on Friday Febuary 1St at 1PM EST; 12 noon Alabama CST time... Please keep this post reserved for signing up and official post form me/captains. General ALGP discussion should be reserved for the other thread.

You must post in this thread after Feb 1st 1pm EST, 12 Noon CST to be include in the 30 that participate in opening ceremonies at Barber motorsports Park. I will put members on this list past the prim 30 as backup in case we have drops.
Please use the format below. (Makes it easier for me to copy and paste into the list.!!!!!!!!!!!!As in years past please use this format.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screen Name; First name, Latest name initial; City, State; Veteran/New

This format make it easier for me to put the list in an excel format to track groups based on geographical location and captains for the respective areas that we have owners come from every year.

Veterans the info below is the same as years past

New Owners to this event please read below before signing up

ALGP2017 will be APRIL 5-7 2019.
The prim 30 will receive 3 day passes for you and a +1 including pit passes with complete park access for the race plus special parking in the car coral (The Barber collection museum is extra)
If you are new to this event I will need to have pictures PMed to me ( after the Febuary 1st date) to verify your s2k meets the requirements to participate.
All cars must be in excellent working order: good tires (no belts showing), no fluids leaking, good breaks, ect.
Tasteful mods are allow and should represent the Indy Brand, Honda brand, and Barber Motorsports park with class.
Biggest example of a mod that will keep you from getting selected to participate will be something like a flip flop paint, or some crazy color combos like pink paint and green wheels. Your interior must be able to facilitate the Indy Driver that you will be taking around the track. Any roll bars that prevent your driver from sitting on the glove box are not acceptable. Roll Cages (door/window bars) that prevent your driver from getting in and out of the car quickly are not acceptable. Must have full interior no striped out “track cars”.

CR and HT setups. You must be willing to remove your hard tops to participate in the opening ceremonies. The car coral staff is very good at watching any hard tops while the group is on track.
While not required if you have your soft top cover please bring it.
If you are new I will need pictures to verify that you meet the requirements to get on track during the opening ceremonies. When you send me pictures I will give the new guys and gals a call to explain what is expected

It is becoming harder every year (10 years this year) to find what I refer to as “pristine cars”; so if you have questions as to your S2k visual appearance please pm me pictures and I will get back to you and make the call. So please do not sign up for this even if you have visible body damage major paint problems etc.

The sign up list goes live Febuary 1st at noon Alabama CST…..
Captains and key individuals that help make this event a success all ready added to list

ALGP2015 PRIM30 Opening Ceremonies Sign up list
00) Mugenrios2k –Mark- Huntsville AL ALGP Organizer (still in) TICKET#25
01) TwoR’s - Gary- Birmingham AL Central AL organizer and my 1st in command (confirmed) (still in) TICKET#1 SENT
07) +1 for TwoR's; Garry; Bham, AL; Veteran (still in) TICKET#2 SENT VIA Gary
02) Vortamock; John, G; Auburn, AL; Veteran (still in) TICKET#3 SENT
03) Hs2k007-Steven M-Birmingham, Al-Veteran (still in) TICKET#4 SENT
09) StrateUpS2K, Randy B, Atlanta, Veteran (still in) TICKET#5 SENT
04) thinks2k, Tim H. Birmingham, Al Veteran.(still in) TICKET#6 SENT
13) El S2000 - Matt - Atlanta - Vet. (still in) TICKET#7 SENT
11) luisS2k; Luis, F; Loganville, GA; New-ish red shirt vet lol (still in) TICKET#8 SENT
08) Mars2000, Mariel S, Orlando, FL, Veteran (still in) TICKET#9 SENT
23) pwrful4, Tom M, Montgomery, NEW confirmed pictures via FB post (still in)TICKET#10 SENT
17) JacobFatz, Jacob F, Atlanta, Veteran ya you are a red shirt vet lol (still in) TICKET#11 SENT
20) Fzxtreme, Rafal C, Huntsville,AL, New-ish red shirt vet lol (still in) TICKET#12 SENT
05) gtlmp01; Greg, T; Huntsville, AL; veteran (still in) TICKET#13 SENT
06) gwill1010; Glenn, W; Huntsville, AL; Veteran (still in) TICKET#14 SENT
10) lambedw, Dan L, Huntsville, Veteran (still in) TICKET#15 SENT
12) vjarnot; Voytek J; Montgomery, AL; NEW confirmed pictures received (still in) TICKET#16 SENT
14) B-T, Bill T, Atlanta, Veteran (still in) TICKET#16 SENT TICKET#20 SENT
21) diedpigs, Louis C, Birmingham, AL, NEW confirmed pictures received (still in) TICKET#16 SENT TICKET#21 SENT
15) S2kphile - Javier - Atlanta, GA - New 2008 Chicane Silver.NEW confirmed pictures received (still in) TICKET#17 SENT
16) Charper732 ; Chris H; Atlanta, GA ; Veteran (still in) TICKET#18 SENT
19) Droodehchi - Dee R , Cumming, Ga, veteran (still in) TICKET#19 SENT
26) Sinepome,chris h, atlanta, vet (still in) need email for tickets TICKET#22 SENT
29) jeallen, John A, Huntsville Al, veteran (still in Sunday only) TICKET#23 SENT
Randy-Lee Darden from FB TICKET#24 SENT

LIST IS FULL AND COMPLETE all tickets sent out and distributed
Never heard back from the following with emails after they said they were still in so final slot is up for grabs
18) HotHotFire, Josh H, Tuscaloosa,AL, new NEW confirmed pictures received (still in)
22) xproteK Cody Jones Huntsville, AL NEW confirmed pictures received (still in)
31) AlanG_S2K; Alan G; Hoover, AL; NEW confirmed pictures received (still in)

03) G - G - Carolinas- veteran- . Carolinas captain (confirmed) OUT
11) RacerXI - Carolina, Veteran OUT
21) Indyana- Barry- FL Captain (confirmed) OUT

24) Mohawksteve, vet, 2008 yellow (Stephen Freeman) ( checking ability to go) out due to grand baby.

21) Red8keveryday; Tcherneshoff Mark; veteran; Valley Head, AL
22) Thielepr, Jesus, T. Greer, SC, Vet
23) Stoiv; Steve D.; Atlanta GA; Clean stock Laguna Blue Pearl 06 red shirt vet lol confirmed pictures received
The following users liked this post:
droodehchi (03-25-2019)
Old 01-27-2019, 04:31 PM

Received 199 Likes on 157 Posts

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make this year’s event. Have already made other plans that same weekend. Everyone enjoy a great weekend of racing there at Barber. Later BD
Old 02-01-2019, 09:00 AM

Received 123 Likes on 90 Posts

Vortamock; John, G; Auburn, AL; Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hs2k007-Steven M-Birmingham, Al-Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thinks2k, Tim H. Birmingham, Al Veteran.

gtlmp01; Greg, T; Huntsville, AL; veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

gwill1010; Glenn, W; Huntsville, AL; Veteran
Old 02-01-2019, 09:01 AM

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

TwoR's confirmed on primary s2k

+1 car for twoR's ( for owner not on s2ki)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mars2000, Mariel S, Orlando, FL, Veteran

Default ALGP signUp

StrateUpS2K, Randy B, Atlanta, Veteran

Quick Reply: 2019 ALGP Initial Information and Sign up list ALGP IS APRIL 5-7 2019