Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

AS2K Dragon Event

Old 11-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Community Organizer

Received 204 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by vortamock
I'd be interested. I'm in Florence. My name is John.
New to the S2000 world John. Added to the mix. Welcome aboard :tip wink:
Old 11-12-2016, 07:28 PM

Received 130 Likes on 94 Posts

Thanks! though, I'm not quite as new to s2ks as it would seem. I just rarely post. I got my first s2k in 2009 and joined s2ki.com shortly after. I lost it in 2014 when I hydroplaned headed down 231 South of Troy. I picked up another one a few months back, cause as we all know, it sucks not having an s2k. My first one was better, but this one is still pretty good. Plus, this time it isn't my only car so if the tires become worn again I can drive something else till I can replace them.

I haven't been to any s2k meets or drives before. The first one was my only car for about 5 years and life events kept me from doing much stuff like that. I've been to the gap twice, once in each of two Miatas I had a long time ago (not at the same time). Never got the other s to the gap though.. Always wanted to. I look forward to meeting some fellow S2k fans and paying another visit to my long-lost happy place!
Old 11-13-2016, 05:05 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by vortamock
Thanks! though, I'm not quite as new to s2ks as it would seem. I just rarely post. I got my first s2k in 2009 and joined s2ki.com shortly after. I lost it in 2014 when I hydroplaned headed down 231 South of Troy. I picked up another one a few months back, cause as we all know, it sucks not having an s2k. My first one was better, but this one is still pretty good. Plus, this time it isn't my only car so if the tires become worn again I can drive something else till I can replace them.

I haven't been to any s2k meets or drives before. The first one was my only car for about 5 years and life events kept me from doing much stuff like that. I've been to the gap twice, once in each of two Miatas I had a long time ago (not at the same time). Never got the other s to the gap though.. Always wanted to. I look forward to meeting some fellow S2k fans and paying another visit to my long-lost happy place!
Cool man the more the merrier. I will post up more information after the holidays are over. Later BD
Old 11-14-2016, 05:20 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm interested! DragonDidg (Michael) New Orleans
Old 11-14-2016, 05:58 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by DragonDidg
I'm interested! DragonDidg (Michael) New Orleans
I was wondering if you would throw your hat in the ring. This is my road whore. We both have traveled many miles together in our S2000's.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:58 PM
G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bama Dave
Rodney think you could talk Garrett into this sir.
Garret (one t) is in.

There are great roads arround Waynesville/Maggie Valley area.

This is a video I shot with a group on Hwy 276 - lots of curves and elevation change. This stretch was from the Blue Ridge Parkway going North.

This video was shot on the same drive on the same road from my buddies 3 series BMW.
Old 12-22-2016, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am interested in Dragon Ride

Thanks, I will keep a watch for more details in the coming month.
Sunzout, Ron, Montgomery, AL '06 NFR
Old 12-27-2016, 10:05 AM
Community Organizer

Welcome Ron. Should have details for the trip Mid January people. Hope all had a great Christmas. Later BD
Old 01-02-2017, 10:38 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Garret sent this to me, Artin and I will look into it! Hope you guys are doing well.

BD, I love the carbon rock guards (not sure what to call them) from you. They have been serving me well.

Happy new year everyone!
Old 01-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Count me in. A long time S2KI member in PA and MA, but now in AL and it would be great to meet folks from the area.

Quick Reply: AS2K Dragon Event