Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

Getting to know each other

Old 06-12-2017, 04:39 AM

Received 84 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by musicmesa
I missed the when and where details of 25th ... ?.?
I thought I replied to this, but can find no evidence so...

Check this thread for details on the 25th:
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/alabama-...-25-a-1173326/
Old 06-12-2017, 10:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by P0PT0P
I'm in Hoover. I'd be willing for a little drive to meet up with other s2k owners.
we have a cruise set up for the 25th you should come out. I made a post but idk how to link it.
Also check out Alabama s2000 owners club on Facebook there is more details there
Old 06-12-2017, 08:37 PM

Received 127 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by LowMayne
we have a cruise set up for the 25th you should come out. I made a post but idk how to link it.
Also check out Alabama s2000 owners club on Facebook there is more details there
Ask whoever runs it to accept my join request please! I sent it like a month or 2 ago. Figured the group was dead. Just cancelled and did it again.

Fatman, sucks to hear you've had to have your car up there so much but I'm glad they are taking care of things for you!

Poptop, just saw your post.

They say the road up the ridge of the mountain through the Talladega forest is a good drive. Heavily patrolled, but scenic. Fatman, you and I and whoever else wants wants to join could meet up in the Auburn/Opelika area and ride up that way to meet up with poptop and any others to go check it out? Maybe consider eating somewhere along the way. If y'all are down, I'll plan a route when I get back from Delaware and start a new thread.

Would need to be at least a few weeks out for me though. I told my brother I'd visit asap. Haven't seen him in a few years.
Old 06-13-2017, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by vortamock
Ask whoever runs it to accept my join request please! I sent it like a month or 2 ago. Figured the group was dead. Just cancelled and did it again.

Fatman, sucks to hear you've had to have your car up there so much but I'm glad they are taking care of things for you!

Poptop, just saw your post.

They say the road up the ridge of the mountain through the Talladega forest is a good drive. Heavily patrolled, but scenic. Fatman, you and I and whoever else wants wants to join could meet up in the Auburn/Opelika area and ride up that way to meet up with poptop and any others to go check it out? Maybe consider eating somewhere along the way. If y'all are down, I'll plan a route when I get back from Delaware and start a new thread.

Would need to be at least a few weeks out for me though. I told my brother I'd visit asap. Haven't seen him in a few years.
I just PMed one of the FB moderators. In the meantime friend me on FB, @webmarketeer
Old 06-16-2017, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I,m down for a cruise. I just need a few weeks leadtime myself. On a unrelated subject, is it as difficult as it seems to replace my soft top? A local shop quoted me just under $2,300.00 for a new top. I'm not looking to spend that much, but if anyone has experience with it, it would be much appreciated!
Old 06-17-2017, 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by FatmanLittlecar
I,m down for a cruise. I just need a few weeks leadtime myself. On a unrelated subject, is it as difficult as it seems to replace my soft top? A local shop quoted me just under $2,300.00 for a new top. I'm not looking to spend that much, but if anyone has experience with it, it would be much appreciated!
The short answer is installing a top is hard (I've done it). The long(er) answer is contact WiberS2k in Montgomery.

Last edited by jeallen; 06-17-2017 at 03:55 AM.
Old 06-17-2017, 03:56 AM

This thread is for new owner introductions. General discussion is in the Slow Motion Thread.
Old 06-17-2017, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeallen
The short answer is installing a top is hard (I've done it). The long(er) answer is contact WiberS2k in Montgomery.
Awesome! Ill look him up.
Old 09-08-2017, 06:46 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Name: Marcus Weiland
S2Ki Name: MarcusDubya77
Year: ???
Color: ???
Email: Home - marcusdubya77@gmail.com
Work - marcus.weiland.ctr@mda.mil
General Info: I am a Defense Contractor at MDA on Redstone Arsenal.. My family and I relocated after I retired from the Army after 21 years (1SG). I absolutely love working on cars, grilling and smoking, shooting, and the outdoors.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by MarcusDubya77
Name: Marcus Weiland
S2Ki Name: MarcusDubya77
Year: ???
Color: ???
Email: Home - marcusdubya77@gmail.com
Work - marcus.weiland.ctr@mda.mil
General Info: I am a Defense Contractor at MDA on Redstone Arsenal.. My family and I relocated after I retired from the Army after 21 years (1SG). I absolutely love working on cars, grilling and smoking, shooting, and the outdoors.
Welcome!

Quick Reply: Getting to know each other