Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

Caravanning to Meets

Old 02-14-2016, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caravanning to Meets

Hey guys I currently live in Erie PA and I'm new to the forum (from an active member perspective - I've been monitoring different threads over the years). I just picked up a beautiful 2005 S2K from another member on the forum this past New Year and I'd like to get to meet some more S2K members. I was wondering if the Allegheny Regional forum schedules caravans to the different National meets. The two I am considering attending are:

Summer Dragon Event

Colorado Rockies Mini Epic Road Trip

Admins I must admit that I'm not sure if I can post about other threads on our regional forum but I figured it's a good way to see if there is any interest in meeting up somewhere (Pittsburgh) and then driving over to the events as a group.

I also saw that you guys did Coffee and Cars last year so I'm hoping you'll be organizing the same events this year so I can meet some of you. Definitely excited and can't wait for the weather to warm up! Please let me know if there is any interest in caravanning to any of these events.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:58 PM
Community Organizer

Welcome to the club! I know there are usually guys going down to the Dragon so you should be able to caravan down there! The Rockies trip sounds AWESOME!

As for CnC it is usually attended by a few members every outing so enjoy! Feel free to post away on any of the trips you are going to do and cross link to the main thread! Also be on the look out for Spring Fling info...that is a great trip every year!
Old 02-15-2016, 07:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome. I also live in Erie. I have a 2007 yellow s2k. We should meet up once the weather is nice. Last fall I went to a cars and coffee and a group went on a great drive after.
Old 02-15-2016, 07:19 AM

Thank you! That sounds awesome! I can't wait for the warm weather to get here... Are you by any chance thinking of going to the Get Together this Saturday evening in Pittsburgh? I'm thinking of going to meet some other local members.
Old 02-15-2016, 07:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes i will be going to Pittsburgh this Saturday
Old 02-15-2016, 07:30 AM

Awesome! Is anyone else heading down from Erie? I'm thinking of going but I don't know anyone there. We could caravan or car pool down if you want... You probably already know more people than I do.. haha. I'll reply to the other thread and see if I can still join. Are you planning on staying overnight or just drive down and back?
Old 02-15-2016, 07:59 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

You are only 50 miles from me but Lake Erie is between us. The oki group caravan down from Cincinnati for the summer event this year. The Ontario group is going down for Wtd. Lodging appears to be an issue for Colorado and Wtd at this time.
Old 02-15-2016, 09:46 AM

Wait, so you're saying lodging is already booked for Colorado? Are they no longer taking more people?
Old 02-15-2016, 06:34 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by akalyptos22
Awesome! Is anyone else heading down from Erie? I'm thinking of going but I don't know anyone there. We could caravan or car pool down if you want... You probably already know more people than I do.. haha. I'll reply to the other thread and see if I can still join. Are you planning on staying overnight or just drive down and back?
Just sign up and show up. Don't be concerned about knowing any of us, it's a friendly group.
Old 02-15-2016, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Driveaholic
Originally Posted by akalyptos22' timestamp='1455553816' post='23881148
Just sign up and show up. Don't be concerned about knowing any of us, it's a friendly group.
HAHAHA Priceless response! Made me laugh! I feel the love already! Thanks for the welcome. I do mean it! Can't wait to meet you guys!