S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Classifieds (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/arizona-classifieds-286/)
-   -   AP2 2005 Honda S2000 (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/arizona-classifieds-286/ap2-2005-honda-s2000-1193906/)

Matthew A Toyoda 05-05-2019 04:14 PM

AP2 2005 Honda S2000 $6500 title in hand as is

For sale,

2005 Honda S2000 parting out make offers for what you want and I'll let you know. Limited time sale only 6500$. If your interested msg me at 9494004689. I work outta town so time is limited. There are some parts missing interior and otherwise not many only 3.
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2k...aec5529e23.jpg

Interior OEM, The dash is change inside to QUBE Engineering blue dash and I also have the red/wht face to change to it if you like.

2-way pillar with DEFI red racer 52mm gauge, and AEM UEGO wideband Gauge 52mm

Wind Restrictor with led S2000 back lit. Remot controller for it to adjust the color motion. For more infomation on it go to King Penn Wind restrictors and you can see what I mean.

The ECU I still have but I am running HONDATA KPRO also i have coverted all the sensors on the S to make it fully adjustable. I just wish it didnt have to cost so much for the parts and the HONDATA ECU along with a 4-bar map sensor.
White honda shift nob

Engine

-Greddy tial blow off valve
-Greddy Bolt on turbo kit AP2 04-05 CA carb legal for emissions will pass E-check no matter what with hondata ECU
-Hondata 4 bar map sensor
-Turbo XS Boost controller set at 10 PSI and tuned.
- Mishimoto (Gold Color)Intercooler with custom piping
-Mishimoto Oil Cooler 10 way
-AEM Wideband controller for the gauge and the o2 sensors
-1000cc injector dynamic injectors
-Also have original OEM ECU that will come with car.
-lights-HID OEM upgrade bulb from 3000k to 10000k which have a slight bluish tint look to it.
- Brand new Headlight with angel eye conversion and using stock HID(Sold)

Transmission- ACT HD pressure plate, OEM disc, OEM pilot bearing, OEM throwout bearing, ACT lightweight flywheel, also have the stock OEM Flywheel too.

exterior

-Spoon blue mirrors and rear view mirror have extra blue mirror for right side blue convex

-body kit. Stock side skirts front and rear custom bumper cant remember who made it.
tinted with 20 %

-Shine Auto Project Spec S Hybrid FRP front bumper with carbon fiber accent (Sold)

-one side is done with torch red carpet and the other is still oem black about to redo that side as well too torch red carpet

Toneau cover black on car

Also i have a veilside toneau cover that is painted carbon grey with blue ghost pearl (sold)

exhaust

-single pipe HKS Hi-power titanium 70mm
-invidia test pipe
-Greddy turbo manifold exhaust
-3 ports o2 sensors

Suspension

-drive shaft spacer TR1 and front TR1 ant anti bump steer kit

-Tein master flex coilovers along with Electroni dampener force controller
-OEM front left and right A arms, stock ball joints that are extra on it.
-Adjustable A Arm front only
-ENERGY suspension bushings done around vehicle along with differential mounts and all

rims-

-bronze gold powder coated
-Have extra set rims white ge powder coated 17in
-Brand new set of 4 tires EVO v2
-estimated turbo has less then 7000 miles on it so far. the car is around 91500 comes with
Extra OEM catalytic converter, OEM stock manifold
OEM black toneau cover, OEM ECU as well since i replaced it with a hondata ECU. The Hondata kpro ECU is transferrable all i have to do is contact Hondata when a buyer comes and wants it.

Still needs some work adjustable ball joints will be needed for rear. I would upgrade the TCT to a billet one but like I said I don't have the time now.

Currently just replaced the head gasket and awaiting a couple parts.
Also have original ecu of the car if u wanted to go back to stock, along with injectors stock and some platinum spark plugs for stock that just extra i have.
This is buying as is in this condition so just letting you know
Mesg me if your interested

lylballero8o 05-10-2019 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Matthew A Toyoda (Post 24598576)
For sale,

2005 Honda S2000 parting out make offers for what you want and I'll let you know

Interior OEM, The dash is change inside to QUBE Engineering blue dash and I also have the red/wht face to change to it if you like.

Wind Restrictor with led S2000 back lit. Remot controller for it to adjust the color motion. For more infomation on it go to King Penn Wind restrictors and you can see what I mean.

The ECU I still have but I am running HONDATA KPRO also i have coverted all the sensors on the S to make it fully adjustable. I just wish it didnt have to cost so much for the parts and the HONDATA ECU along with a 4-bar map sensor.

Recently tuned by car tune in san diego back in may 2014 by lucas
White honda shift nob

Engine

-Greddy Bolt on turbo kit AP2 04-05 CA carb legal for emissions will pass E-check no matter what with hondata ECU
-lights-HID OEM upgrade bulb from 3000k to 10000k which have a slight bluish tint look to it.
- Brand new Headlight with angel eye conversion and using stock HID

Transmission- ACT HD pressure plate, OEM disc, OEM pilot bearing, OEM throwout bearing, ACT lightweight flywheel, also have the stock OEM Flywheel too.

exterior

-Spoon blue mirrors and rear view mirror have extra blue mirror for right side blue convex

-body kit. Stock side skirts front and rear custom bumper cant remember who made it.
tinted with 20 %

-Shine Auto Project Spec S Hybrid FRP front bumper with carbon fiber accent

-one side is done with torch red carpet and the other is still oem black about to redo that side as well too torch red carpet

Also i have a veilside toneau cover that is painted carbon grey with blue ghost pearl

exhaust

-invidia test pipe
-3 ports o2 sensors

Suspension

-ENERGY suspension bushings done around vehicle along with differential mounts and all

rims-

-estimated turbo has less then 7000 miles on it so far. the car is around 91500 comes with
OEM black toneau cover, OEM ECU as well since i replaced it with a hondata ECU. The Hondata kpro ECU is transferrable all i have to do is contact Hondata when a buyer comes and wants it.

Still needs some work adjustable ball joints will be needed for rear. I would upgrade the TCT to a billet one but like I said I don't have the time now.

Also have veilside toneau cover that cost about 450$ that ill throw in, original ecu of the car if u wanted to go back to stock, along with injectors stock and some platinum spark plugs for stock that just extra i have.

Are the fenders oem? If so, what is the condition and how much?

NavyNuke 05-23-2019 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Matthew A Toyoda (Post 24598576)
For sale,

2005 Honda S2000 parting out make offers for what you want and I'll let you know

Recently tuned by car tune in san diego back in may 2014 by lucas
White honda shift nob

Engine

- Brand new Headlight with angel eye conversion and using stock HID

exterior

tinted with 20 %

-Shine Auto Project Spec S Hybrid FRP front bumper with carbon fiber accent

Also i have a veilside toneau cover that is painted carbon grey with blue ghost pearl

exhaust

-invidia test pipe
-3 ports o2 sensors

Suspension

rims-

Also have veilside toneau cover that cost about 450$ that ill throw in, original ecu of the car if u wanted to go back to stock, along with injectors stock and some platinum spark plugs for stock that just extra i have.

I am interested in the shine spoon bumper. How much?

Matthew A Toyoda 05-23-2019 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by NavyNuke (Post 24605123)
I am interested in the shine spoon bumper. How much?

Sold sorry about that

NavyNuke 05-23-2019 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Matthew A Toyoda (Post 24605125)
Sold sorry about that

Thats fine thanks anyways.