Mark this thread as Unsold

AZ: Feezy's Garage Sale

Old 07-13-2014, 11:17 AM

Received 313 Likes on 166 Posts
Default AZ: Feezy's Garage Sale

Name: David
Price: Varies. Most things are OBO but please be reasonable.
Contact: PM or Google Voice 480-463-4260 (Use my primary number if you have it.)

I've realized I have a lot of random items laying around my house that I need to liquidate. I'm going to be adding to this thread over the next few weeks with pictures and descriptions and prices. Once this post is complete I will be moving it over to the main for sale section, so if you see something you want jump on it. I'm trying to clear space out as I just have to many things laying around.

Item: AP2 Door Inserts (Suzuka Blue)
Price: $50
Condition: Excellent. I do not see any blemishes or problems with these.

These were originally out of James Suzuka. He ended up swapping to black. I'm not sure how or why they ended up in my possession, but when I offered them back to him when he was selling his car he declined. There would be great if you want to add some contrast to your black interior, or if you want to use them for a project. I believe you can dye them black fairly easily and then contrast stitch them if you want to get fancy. These will come with the door inserts, and all of the switches and shrouding for them. No doorhandles.

Item: 56mm Custom CNC'd Center Caps
Price: $100 for a set of four.
Condition: Brand New. Fresh off the lathe.

A few years back I was attempting to have replacement center caps made for Precedeos. I was able to have the generic blanks manufactured, but due to a miscommunication with the company that was making them for me I ended up with a lot more caps than I had initially requested, as well as a much larger bill. I am trying to recoup some of that money by selling off extra sets. If you know of anyone who has a set of Tanabe Precedeos send them my way, I've got caps for them.

I have also figured out that these caps fit several other sets of wheels from the same era. I'll list all the measurements of the caps so you can determine if they will fit your wheels.

I'll get measurements up tonight.

Item: Tanabe Precedeos - 16x7 +33 5x100 (Full set of four)
Price: $500 OBO
Condition: Used, but in pretty good condition.

I came across these wheels on an auction site and picked them up. This is a complete set of four wheels. They are in surprisingly good condition except for one of the wheel faces. It has some sweet JDM corrosion that bubbled the paint on one of the spokes. Like any three piece wheel they can be disassembled and refinished. I would keep them but the BOLT PATTERN DOES NOT FIT THE S2000. Please be aware of that. I initially saw they were five lug and jumped on them, I didn't check what the bolt pattern was. I really need the space at my house so I'm motivated to move these. If you want them lets talk. I will include a full set of my custom caps with this purchase.

The lips on these wheels are similar to the lips on the Blitz 01 CX models, with the valve stem coming through the edge of the lip. There are 25 bolts in the face of each wheel.

You can click on the picture above and see more detailed pictures of the wheels in my gallery.

SOLD ITEMS

Item: AP1 Door Cards (00-01 AP1 - Black)
Price: $50SOLD!
Condition: Good.

These are 00-01 door panels in good condition. They DO NOT have the cut outs for the OEM tweeters. They can be modified to add tweeters if you are so inclined. They do not include the insets, it is just the cards. They look to be in good condition. The only issue I see is that when I stacked them up yesterday one of the little white plastic clips on the back of another door cards was pressing onto on of these and left a little dimple. It's sitting in the heat and I'm pretty sure the dimple will pop out, but it's there so I'm mentioning it. Update: I put it in the sun for 15 minutes and the dimple came out. There are issues with these panels.

Item: EDM AP1 Fog Light
Price: $250SOLD!
Condition: Excellent Condition.

I purchased this sometime last year, and totally forgot about it. I had originally intended to install it onto my car but those plans have changed and it's time to sell it. The fog light is in excellent condition. No cracks, no blemishes, no problems. The OEM wiring harness is uncut, and the brackets are complete. When I received the fog light the bracket was covered in rust. I soaked it in rust remover for a few days and about 90% of the rust came off. I was planning on removing the rest with a wire brush and then either powder coating the bracket or wrinkle black painting it. I'll leave it to the next owner to finish it up.

Item: Tanabe Precedeos - 16x? +? 4 Lug (Pair of two wheels)
Price: $400 OBOSOLD!
Condition: Used

I came across these wheels on an auction site and picked them up. They need a refinishing, however there is no damage on the wheels. They just need to have the lips polished and the faces powdercoated and you are good to go. I only have two of these wheels. I really need the space at my house so I'm motivated to move these. If you want them lets talk.

The lips on these wheels are similar to the lips on the Blitz 01 CX models, with the valve stem coming through the edge of the lip. There are 40 bolts in the face of each wheel.

Old 07-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

AS?
Old 07-13-2014, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
AS?
You caught me before I changed it! :shakesfistinanger:
Old 07-14-2014, 08:52 AM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

Lol. You should know I am always trolling the forums.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:21 PM

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

I sure you have some gems hiding away to sell
Old 07-20-2014, 06:10 PM

Up with updates.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:22 AM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

Is your AP1 defroster switch for sale?
Old 07-27-2014, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by AZS2KDancer
Is your AP1 defroster switch for sale?
Most likely. I just need to find it and post it up. It comes with the EDM switch for the headlight washers as well as block off plate should you choose not to use it.
Old 07-28-2014, 03:48 PM

Couple things sold. Substantial price drop on the full set of wheels.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:35 PM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

PM me if you have the Defroster switch. I'd like to see it.