Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Cant Wipe this Perma Grin off My Face!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-25-2002, 10:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cant Wipe this Perma Grin off My Face!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that Bell honda got a used 01 Spa Yellow S2K in the other day, So I got a call yesterday from Abe Saba letting me know that the color that I am currently looking for is in but it is used. Ok I said I will call you in the next couple of days.

Well I called him right when I left school and told him that I would be there in 10-15 min to look at it. Well I get there and he is currently busy with some other customers but he has another internet manager assist me.

We go over to the car and I look it over, very clean inside and out. It has 8K miles. So I continue to look through and around the car, I also located that "secret compartment" The guy asked me would you like to take it for a spin. I was like ok we might as well. So he backs it out and we drive to a side street an he gets out and asks do you know how to drive stick. I am thinking to myself if I should say no to give him a hard time. But I don't I tell him that I am a doorman at the Ritz and I drive sticks all the time in Vipers Vettes Porsches and such.

I get in and notice the Temp guage is at 2 marks so I drive through the neighborhood at the posted speed limit. 30 mph. I get to Greenway and notice the 3 bars on the Temp. I am like sweet. I turn right heading towards I-17 and I get it moving pretty good doing about 50 or so.

Now here is where the fun starts he tells me to get onto the freeway and head up to the 101 then take the 101 to 7th Ave.

I say sure make the right turn on to the freeway on ramp, and just nail it. Take it to 8K or so and hit second then nail 3rd before we get onto the freeway, I look over and the salesman is holding onto the armrest on the door. That is when this perma grin happend and has stayed on my face since.

Well I continue down the freeway at 70 mph with the top down. I get off on 7th Ave. and hit a red light a few block before the dealership. Light turns green and I take off easy but then hit and VTEC shows its face again. Well we turn into the dealership and get out of the car, go inside and the whole time I am smiling we talk about the price and such and they are going to give me call before 2 to let me know.

While I was writing this I got a call from Tempe Honda with a 2001 Spa Yellow with 9K miles and it is certified and they are asking less than Bell honda for theres.

I have a feeling I might need to go down and test drive that one now, so I can decide which one I want.

Well sorry about the length but hopefully by the weekend I will have an S2K (even though it will be used) It will still have the warranty.
Old 02-25-2002, 11:06 AM

Did you look like this--------------->
Old 02-25-2002, 11:22 AM

It was exactly like that.
Old 02-25-2002, 12:03 PM

Well, sounds like a fun choice, and test driving both of them can only help you make up your mind better. I just have to warn you, though, once you actually have your own, that PermaGrin will not ever go away, it just gets bigger on beautiful days and a little teeny bit smaller on rainy days.
Old 02-25-2002, 12:28 PM

Well as you can see that I am in Phoenix it is Sunny here 300+ days a year so the perma grin will only get smaller for a very very short time.
Old 02-25-2002, 01:27 PM

Congrats! Can we rename you "Quicker01"?
Tanq
Old 02-25-2002, 04:38 PM

Congrats Quick,

When you pick it up let me know. I'll make sure to have a crisp $20 bill when you join us for a drive, as you will have beat my smart ass bet!

-Jordan
Old 02-25-2002, 04:56 PM

You'll have my congratulations if you ever buy one. Then I'll be b/c the saga will be over.
Old 02-25-2002, 04:59 PM

Hey Dave,

When he buys you'll have to put out $20 too.

$1 for every 3rd Tuesday of each month, beginning May 17th, 2005 and for the 20 consecutive months after
You may to put up, better hit the ATM fast!
Old 02-25-2002, 05:08 PM

If it happens, it will be worth the $20.

Quick Reply: Cant Wipe this Perma Grin off My Face!!!!!!!!!!!