Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

It's been fun while it lasted!

Old 07-02-2018, 08:02 PM

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts
Thumbs up It's been fun while it lasted!

Not much on social media anymore, so I wanted to post up here.

I received a great opportunity at work so my family and I will be moving to Northern California. No firm dates yet as to our move but within the next two months we will make that journey north. After living in Arizona for over 18 years, I am ready to embrace a new environment and enjoy the mountains of Shasta County. I've been around for over a decade in the local scene and I feel humbled to have gained so many friends in process of owning and driving S2000's. I've also learned a lot over the years from many of you. A special thanks to those extending their hands in friendship over the years. I will continue to keep in touch with you. As far as my ownership and love for S2000's, nothing will change except discovering new canyon drives while keeping my "track day" bug alive at Thunderhill Raceway (longest road course in the US at 5 miles), which is about an hour away from where I will be living.

Once I get settled and have another home in Northern California, my hope is that some of you will take the time to come up and visit. Since I'm not on most social media sites, send me a PM if you'd like my contact information. I did keep my LinkedIn profile. Cheers!
Old 07-03-2018, 07:59 PM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Congrats on the new job and good luck with the transition. So if you get bored up there, feel free to stock up on oem exhausts and oem intakes. That way we can stop off and borrow some factory parts for the obnoxious sound restrictions at Laguna Seca.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:21 PM

Thanks Josh. You're always welcome to visit. I'm sure I will have one or two OEM exhausts in hand. Ha Ha.
Old 07-04-2018, 06:38 AM

Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

Dude, you gotta have a going away bash! Tear that mutha down, wait, what am I saying you have the perfect "car guy" garage! How much?
Well, you know you're one of the good ones and you'll be missed but a trip to Thunderhill sounds awesome! Halfway to Canada so you know Wiggins is down. haha
Old 07-04-2018, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by j0oftheworld
Dude, you gotta have a going away bash! Tear that mutha down, wait, what am I saying you have the perfect "car guy" garage! How much?
Well, you know you're one of the good ones and you'll be missed but a trip to Thunderhill sounds awesome! Halfway to Canada so you know Wiggins is down. haha
Well it's good to hear you will come and visit me Chris. Once I get settled and have a place of my own we will have to plan a track day weekend. I'm still going to have my home in Mesa for a while. Probably moving up there closer to end of August - still have to firm up some dates at work.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:07 AM
AZH

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck with the move Sandeep!
Old 07-10-2018, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by AZH
Good luck with the move Sandeep!
Thanks. It's going to the next adventure in our lives.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the Job and move! Are you staying with the same organization?

Originally Posted by j0oftheworld
J, that would be a quite a road trip... I looked it up on the map and that is way north! Sandeep after 18 years in AZ you better invest in a coat, a big one!
Old 07-12-2018, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Coach J
Congrats on the Job and move! Are you staying with the same organization?J, that would be a quite a road trip... I looked it up on the map and that is way north! Sandeep after 18 years in AZ you better invest in a coat, a big one!
Yes it's well north of the Bay Area. 14 hours drive from AZ. I had a chance to work in the Bay as well but this fit my needs personally and professionally much better than the Bay.

I have one or two winter coats. The winters will be cold and rainy. But all other seasons should be amazing.

And yes - it's a promotion with my company.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn...

Quick Reply: It's been fun while it lasted!