Lots of items for sale!

Old 09-22-2011, 04:03 PM

Received 313 Likes on 166 Posts
Default Lots of items for sale!

Name: David
Phone: 480-463-4260
Payment Types: Pay Pal / Cash / The Oral

THE DEAL

I need to clean some space in my garage so this stuff needs to go, and it needs to go now. Most of the prices are going to be OBO as I have no idea what to ask for this stuff. I just need it gone and out of the garage as quickly as possibly. You want something? Great, lets work out a deal. You want something shipped? Great, I don't give a shit. I'll pack the hell out of it to make sure it gets to you in the condition it left my house. I'm bad ass like that. You'll have to pay shipping though.

While were on the subject, we won't be dealing with the "dibs" nonsense that I've seen spreading around S2KI like a bad rash. You can have dibsies when my bank account has your money in it. This stuff is all being sold on a first come, first serve basis. I will do my best to respond to every PM and communicate clearly up until you have received the item. There is nothing that I hate more than when people forget about you after they have your money.

If you have any doubts about my reputation feel free to check my feedback thread (check my signature), or make a post in the Arizona section here on S2KI. I value my online reputation way more than any sane person should. I have no interest in making a quick buck by screwing someone else out of a few dollars. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. It's always better to get everything out in the open before the transaction is completed. Neither you nor I need any surprises. I've been on this forums for around eight years now and I plan on being around for a long time to come. Again, if you have any questions regarding anything please just ask.

One more thing. If you purchase from me, please leave feedback in my feedback thread. You can find a link to it in my signature. I only started the thread recently and I'd like to get more peoples experiences with me in there please. Good or bad, if you bought something from me let me know how the transaction went.

THE PARTS

All of the interior pieces were removed due to swapping a Black & Tan interior into my roommates car. They came out of an 00' S2000 and are all in relatively good condition. Some items can use a cleaning. I might be able to do that for you, I might not. It's just going to depend on what my schedule looks like.

I am selling all of these items. You will deal with me. You will pay me. I will ship them. My ass will be on the line. I am doing this because some of them were given to me to sell and it's just easier for one person to deal with. I also have a room full of items that I might be adding to this thread. I will do my best to document the condition or each item as accurately as I can. I'm easily the most anal retentive person that I know, specifically when it comes to these cars.

As I mentioned above, if you have a question please ask. I don't want there to be a surprise for either of us at any point durring a transaction. If you are paying with paypal please add the 3% and expect the item to be shipped as soon as your money clears my account. Items will be shipped with a tracking number and insurance because that's how I get down.

Interior Pieces from a 00' S2000

Red OEM Carpet - $100/OBO

* Could use a good cleaning.
* All of the little backing pieces are included. I think they are for sound deadening, I really don't know.
* The fantastic Arizona heat got the glue warm enough for the back pieces to fall off. They are still sticky and go right back on. I have all of them.
*I also have a hand full of the Red clips that somehow didn't break on removal. You can have those as well.

Red OEM AP1 Carpet Center Console Cover - $25/OBO

*Matches the carpet!
*Feels soft against my skin.

Red OEM AP1 Door Panels - $150/OBO

*These are in ok condition. There is the one blemish that is pictured.
*These also have custom tweeters installed.

OEM 00' Soft Top W/Plastic Window - $150/OBO

*Pictures to come.
*I don't believe there are any rips or tears.
*Plastic window is still in great condition.
*Soft top is available.

OEM Soft Top Motors - $100/OBO

*These make the soft top go up and down. Coolest. Shit. Ever.
*Worked great when they were pulled from the car.

OEM Rear Soft Top Trays - $75/OBO

*Good condition. Some wear marks from where the top rested on them. I think these will clean up very well.

OEM Metal Supports for Soft Top Trays - $50/OBO

OEM Soft Top Drain Channels - $25/OBO

*What are you going to do when it rains? Do you want water all up in your shit? I didn't think so. Buy these!

OEM 00 Suspension W/Approximately 40,000 Miles - $100/OBO

*Will get pictures upon request.

OEM Catalitic Converter 50,000 miles. - $150/OBO

*Will have pictures shortly.

OEM Wind Diffuser - $50/OBO

* This does not come with hardware. It was purchased and never installed.
* Hairy foot not included with sale.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:03 PM

Shine ASM Replica Body Panels

This showcase showdown consists of a Shine ASM wide-body kit, complete with front fenders, fender inserts, front bumper extensions, and rear over fenders. I think logistically it would make the most sense so sell the kit as a whole. So, if you're interested in picking up the whole package you'll get priority over someone who's only looking at picking up one item. I will not be separating some of the components. The front extensions and inserts will be staying with the fenders. They will not be parted out so there is no need to ask.

A little additional background on these parts. They were purchased in January of 2011 and have been sitting ever since. Mike, my roommate, has decided he's not going to be able to afford the downtime on his S2000 to have all of these installed so he will be taking the car in a different direction.

Shine ASM Replica Front Fenders W/Inserts & Front Bumper Extensions - $700/OBO (Entire Kit)

* New, never installed. These were purchased with the intent to go wide-body or whatever it is you want to call this set-up.
* These are in brand new condition. No damage at all. Holes are not drilled. These are exactly as they come from Shine.
* White chicks love this shit.

Shine ASM Replica Rear Over Fenders

* New, never installed. These were purchased with the intent to go wide-body or whatever it is you want to call this set-up.
* These are in brand new condition. No damage at all. Holes are not drilled. These are exactly as they come from Shine.

Everything is back in the bubble wrap ready to go.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:04 PM

Reserved.

I'm adding descriptions to the items. Give me a few and I'll have some things updated.

If you want something throw me some offers. I need this shit gone.

Somehow Two threads got made. I've deleted one. Sorry for the trouble.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

VERY Interested. My car is at a body shop right now getting an estimate, and it's $350 just for my right fender with liner and all clips... Looking to wheel and deal, cash in hand in a couple days...
Old 09-22-2011, 08:41 PM

You after the ASM kit? Hit me up!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:18 PM

Wow, I could go for all the red carpet...
Old 09-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

Man I want that shine stuff. No money right now though. I do want the stock wind deflector since I hacked mine up for the extended one. Would you take $40? I can have it at the vivid thing tomorrow night.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:32 PM

Do $40 for this man! Kinetic sold me mine for $20 used!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

Lol I bet he appreciates that. Feezy text me.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want the soft top but see that it might already have "dibs". If that falls through let me know. Cash in hand.

Quick Reply: Lots of items for sale!