S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Arizona S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/arizona-s2000-owners-32/)
-   -   S Cal Club Event (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/arizona-s2000-owners-32/s-cal-club-event-17568/)

ceo2b 06-10-2001 05:03 PM

S Cal Club Event

Here is the link to the info on the Southern California event. It is August 18th & I think it would be great if a bunch of us could go. Let me know using the poll (I was very impressed when I saw Chris's post with a poll and a message!) if you think you can go. I'll contact the event coordinator to get more details.

http://www.s2000online.com/forums/showthre...?threadid=15529

ceo2b 06-10-2001 08:54 PM

Got an email back from the S Cal guy tonight. They would love to have us. However, due to the organization of this event, there is a $33 per car 'entrance fee' to be a part of it. For the $33, we get a continental breakfast (driver & passenger), a Subway lunch (driver & passenger), an S2000 T-shirt, an S2000 mug, a fancy nametag (Steph, this one's for you!), and a CD-ROM with all video capture from the event sent to us. Not a bad deal for $33.

I'm pretty excited about this (have you seen their little THX knock-off trailer for the event?) and hope we can get some AZ Stooks out there. Deadline to send in $$ is July 1st so they can get the goodies & food ordered. They will also have various prizes like a Motorola Talk-a-bout, the Mingster dead pedal, car care products, etc.

Info on where to send the check is below:

On the Check we need to know:
Your real name
Your s2000online name
Your Size tshirt
Your Cell Number or HM Phone

Please wrap check in a piece of paper and send to...
Michael Trinh
511 South Carondelet, Apt 407
Los Angeles, CA 90057

Checks are non-refundable

Let me know if you have any questions, or email Marcus (the event coordinator) at: marcus_a_fan@yahoo.com

stro 06-11-2001 05:49 AM

Dave-

Are you thinking about driving out the night before, doing the drive the following day, spending that night and then driving back on the 3rd day? or. . .

ceo2b 06-11-2001 05:54 AM

Hey Darrin,

Think that in order to get the most out of the event, we should go out Friday afternoon (maybe 4 or 5 if people could get off work in time), do the drive/event on Saturday, then spend that night too & come back Sunday. I'll start checking into rooms to see if there are any deals to be had.

Dave

SCS2k 06-11-2001 07:34 AM

Put me down as a maybe. I'll have to check my call schedule.

Hawk 06-11-2001 09:38 AM

Sounds like a great trip! Good time to get out of town!

Dave you need to get that bullhorn so we look as organized as the Z3 club!

Steph

B.C. 06-13-2001 09:21 AM

Hello ARIZONA!!!!!

I am back-cracker, in charge of this event. I heard news from s2KFAN that you guys are interested in this event. Please don't hesitate about the long drive, because it's going to be worth it. if you are interested we can look for a place for you guys to stay and party AFTER hours with us ( After the Meet) We are expecting over 55+ cars, and 100 people. It's going to be huge, and for the long drive, i'll even throw in a free Spinal Adjustment!! What a bargain?! Plus, a good time to get away from the heat, do some mountain driving, twists and turns on the notorious ORTEGA HWY. Have a nice picnic at Lake Elsinore, give away prizes and meet new friends. We are a very tight community. Hope to see you guys all there. Stay tune for the Next TRAILER, you guys are going to love it.

We have 24 hour fitness, REDBULL energy drink, and Zaino car care as sponsors already and we are still waiting for more.

By the way, that continental break fast (it's donuts and OJ) not really continental, but it still good.

back-cracker and TEAM IRVINE.

B.C. 06-13-2001 11:49 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fisch
[B]what a salesman!

B.C. 06-13-2001 03:09 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fisch
[B]nothin' like partying w/babies, you guys out of diapers yet?

wasn't dis'n you about the salesmanship - i read your post and i wanted to go, thats all.

22 huh? does arrested childhood development count?

ceo2b 06-13-2001 06:20 PM

Hey back-cracker! Thanks for putting together the event. I love the trailer!

I'm there--will have my check in the mail on Saturday when I get back into town. Looking forward to meeting you guys and a long night of partying w/ the fellow stooks! What's the best area to stay? I'm looking into a corporate rate on some rooms.

The Arizona group is a fun bunch--I think we'll be able to keep up with the 22 year olds Saturday night!