BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

Fall 2017 Boston Mountains Tour

Old 08-13-2017, 03:50 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My dad and I will be attending from Missouri again. Will be in the yellow CR as usual!
Old 08-14-2017, 06:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are in. Nils Benson and Miriana Andreeva, TX.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:29 PM

We are confirmed, room is booked.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:41 AM

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

The thread has once again been updated, and it is worth mentioning that if you, as a participant, want to use a GoPro or some such device to capture and share your experience on the BMT, to please feel free to do so! We do have some people that are doing photos and video and such, but they aren't going to be able to capture everything we do throughout the day. Not only can we see your perspective of the event, but it gives us all a chance to see the day's accounts from a different perspective as well!

We certainly look forward to this upcoming event and hope that you do, too! Can't wait to see you all in November!

Last edited by BMT Staff; 08-27-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old 08-21-2017, 12:38 PM

Received 199 Likes on 157 Posts

Again this year I will bring some items to give away on Friday night. Thanks to you the BMT STAFF for everything to make this happen. See you soon people.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:38 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm thinking about it ... Think I got this dipstick thing figured out.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink RSVP - Joel Carleton, Missouri - 2014 Porsche Boxster S

Putting in my RSVP for Joel Carleton with a 2014 Boxster S (or an S2000 if I pick one up earlier).
Old 09-04-2017, 11:05 AM

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Thread updated.

We had a group that went to Eureka for a recon mission to find out about possible locations for dinner on the evening of the 4th. We will get back with you on that once it is confirmed, but as of right now, the jury is still out.

In other news, as you probably well know by now, Hurricane Harvey came blowing though the southern United States, mainly impacting residents of Texas more than anywhere else. We are hoping that all of you are safe and okay!!! Please check in with us and let us know.

Aside from that, don't forget to make sure that your cars are ready to go for this event. If you have any maintenance that needs to get done(oil, brakes, tires) now is the best time to do so, that way you can get a few miles on them before the event and make sure everything is working correctly. It would be no good to find out in the middle of your trip that something isn't up to snuff. Have any questions on this? Just send us a PM and we can help answer any questions about what you may want to be good on.

Now is also a good time to make sure you have a walkie available for the trip. We like to be able to communicate between cars so everyone in the group is on the same page. See the original post for a good recommendation on a walkie if you don't already have one. Don't wait till the last minute to order one as it may not arrive in time.

The weather is getting ready to shift and we are going to be seeing some cooler weather soon. We generally get to experience those beautiful fall colors on the Fall BMT, but if you get photos with your car in advance, feel free to share them here, too. We'd love to see them!

We hope you all are as excited for this upcoming BMT event as we are. Can't wait to see you in Eureka!!!
Old 09-06-2017, 06:11 AM

Default We're in

My screen name is TUKATZ and I have a confirmed reservation at the hotel and have a +1. We will be attending from Texas. Hope to see us in the list of attendees soon.
Old 09-06-2017, 06:37 AM

Default Update on tukatz

I failed to mention that we are Tom and Mel Henderson