Asia S2000 Owners English speaking owners from Asia. Including Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan.

Help Needed

Old 10-24-2012, 10:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Needed

Is their anyone in Japan that can ship APO? I'm at Turkey (Incirlik) right now and my AP1 will not pass inspection due to me needing both front ABS sensor. My AP1 is stuck and it needs me, lol. If anyone has some for sale iMessage me at lacy_iam@yahoo.com or just send an e-mail, thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Help Needed-ap1.jpg  
Old 10-26-2012, 02:07 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Project01ID
Is their anyone in Japan that can ship APO? I'm at Turkey (Incirlik) right now and my AP1 will not pass inspection due to me needing both front ABS sensor. My AP1 is stuck and it needs me, lol. If anyone has some for sale iMessage me at lacy_iam@yahoo.com or just send an e-mail, thanks.
I would post up in the regular WTB forums. S2000's are ridiculously expensive here in Japan. Parts are expensive as well. I would get in touch with a stateside Honda parts distributor and use a service like ShipitAPO see...My linkhttp://www.shipitapo.com/home.php.

If you know somebody with an HPD account, or if you have one yourself, you can still order from HPD even though you are overseas and not racing in the USA, you will just have to have a stateside friend or family member USPS the stuff to you. I asked HPD if I could still use them for S2000 parts despite being in Japan and they said it was fine.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool thanks man, funny I asked one of my friends what does he like best the F16 or his AP2, well he just sold his AP2 sooo I guess I know his answer now, lol. As for me, I'll take my AP1 over a 16 any day.