Asia S2000 Owners English speaking owners from Asia. Including Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan.

Japan's Members List

Old 12-02-2008, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Japan's Members List

Welcome to the Japan's regional forum . Since the beginning, a Japan members list has never really been established, let alone, an S2KI community here in Japan. There's definately an S2000 population and I think starting from here we can get a little sense of a community going on.

Not sure if S2K owners here in Japan are organized in other forums, but we definately should keep s2ki.com the central point of communication because of the already well established international community we have here I'd also like to extend this to the non-Japan owners/members in the countries here in and around Asia; I know you're out there.

Seeing as there are only a handful of active members here Japan, building our community will be a difficult task, however we all gotta start somewhere and hopefully later... later, we may be able to have organized meets and group events/funtions. It will require help from all of you to participate and stay active, but should be benficial and rewarding experience where we can help each other out with our cars, news, advice, etc, (i'm getting the KW SC and will need help installing it just fyi ).

These are some of my intentions for us... so let's see where it goes If you have any ideas or opinions on how you think we should run this better, please chime in and let me know. As for now, just so we can all get a feel of who's who/where... if there's even Japan members here.. lol, if you guys can post up a little about yourselves, that would be awesome. I'll start with myself:

Name: Ralph
MY/Color: 05 New Formula Red
Identifying Mods: Mugen HT, airwalker kit

Grew up in San Diego/Seattle, lived in Hawaii for a while, briefly lived in the middle east (Bahrain), just left Seoul, and now soon to be Japan for the next 3 years. Looking forward to meeting you all out there.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:57 PM

Hello everyone. I just sold my S2000 to please the wife while I am here so I will have to wait to get one in the States. Now I have a MB SLK 350 because she wanted to ride with a convertible and couldnt drive a stick shift. Not anywhere near the driveablilty of the S2000 and I can not wait to get back into one.

Name: Nick
Old 12-02-2008, 09:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Synergism, welcome to the Japanese Community.

Finally this forum gets a permanent CO. It was fun for me up to this day, to be around and help out. I hope all the best in your new task.

PS: So from now on you will assign the Japanese badges, right?
Old 12-02-2008, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by energetic,Dec 2 2008, 08:07 PM
Synergism, welcome to the Japanese Community.

Finally this forum gets a permanent CO. It was fun for me up to this day, to be around and help out. I hope all the best in your new task.

PS: So from now on you will assign the Japanese badges, right?
Thanks

I know it must be tough trying to manage two seperate regions at the same time and still do a great job. Hope it takes a little load off your shoulders now and I guess we'll see what happens from here. I'm sure I'll still be coming to you with a lot of questions though

Yep that's affirmative on the badges
Old 12-02-2008, 10:21 PM

[QUOTE=armaniex93,Dec 2 2008, 06:57 PM]Hello everyone.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:37 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Synergism,Dec 3 2008, 08:44 AM
Thanks

I know it must be tough trying to manage two seperate regions at the same time and still do a great job. Hope it takes a little load off your shoulders now and I guess we'll see what happens from here. I'm sure I'll still be coming to you with a lot of questions though

Yep that's affirmative on the badges
Anytime you need help just let me know, I will be happy to assist anyway.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:31 AM

Received 243 Likes on 209 Posts

Best of luck in the new position.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Community Organizer

Received 76 Likes on 60 Posts

Hey Guys!

Didn't realize energetic was no longer the Japanese Community CO until he posted about our mega meet in the Vancouver section!

Welcome Synergism and congrats on your new post as "News Editor" energetic!

Alex
Silverstone

PS: I've been to Japan 3 times. I've been to the super awesome Tokyo Auto Salon and to the Honda Collection Hall, two must see event/place if you have the chance!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:53 AM

Thanks Alex

Yeap definately looking forward to attending the Tokyo Auto Salon for sure. It's the 9th, 10th, and 11th next month for anyone that's interested
Old 04-16-2009, 12:30 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Hey Ralph

At the recent Euromeet, we had Uehara San (The chief designer of the S2000 ) present, and his interpreter, Yamamoto San. (He also helped test it when it was released)

Yamamoto was so blown away by the S2000 on those roads in Italy, that the day he got home, he ordered a new S2000

I hope he comes along here and joins the Japanese Community

Quick Reply: Japan's Members List