Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

[BRIS] JDMST April End-of-month Meet

Old 04-14-2011, 01:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default [BRIS] JDMST April End-of-month Meet

Pre-meet CANCELLED.

Guys,

Anyone planning to attend the JDMST meet on Monday? I've attended a few and they've come a long way. It's not the kind of meet I would normally find myself at, but at the last meet which jrco83 and I attended, I was surprised by the good behaviour and impressed by some of the modified cars (from over 300) in attendance, so I'm planning to attend with my S2000. Here's a snippet from Matyi (the organiser) from the JDMST post:

[QLD] JDMST Meet April 2011 | Brisbane
Hey guys, next meet details:

Monday, 18 Apr
il 2011, 8:00pm.

Location is Centro Springwood, under the shade sails.

In the case that we get kicked out, the backup location is across Fitzgerald Avenue (across the road),

Hopefully this won't happen, if you
follow the CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE
  • YOU are responsible for the guys you bring to the meet, and hang with. If they act like idiots, we will find out who it was. Brisbane is a very small place, and a lot of people love internet-sleuthing.
  • THROW RUBBISH IN THE BIN. There's bins - use them. Pretty good on this one at the last meet guys.
  • Don't do skids, laps, rev engine, be antisocial in any way. Cops will come around to administer surprise buttsex.
  • Plates will be recorded and forwarded to the cops and possibly the defect squad, depending on how much of a dickhead you are. Dropping skids in the carpark will definitely qualify.

Don't want to be a hardass, but if this is the only way we can continue to have open meets rather than invite-only, it's what we'll have to do. The next step is that we actively invite police to attend, and Im sure we'd rather not do that.

See you there!

M
Anyway, if you are planning to attend, let's do a quick pre-meet at Ikea, ground floor car park at 1845 (645pm) before heading over at 1900. With the past few meets, the car parks fill up quickly. Also, a couple of us are planning to grab a bite at Sunnybank afterwards.

Some photos from the last meet:

So who's in?

Mike
Old 04-14-2011, 11:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not bad man... I would turn up.. but I'll be mid flight from Perth to Melbourne.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:30 PM

Well I'm in Mike, I agree don't usually find myself around these sort of events but the last one was pretty good. Though might just meet you there, I live on the Northside but still get there a little earlier, just to get a decent park.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ikea's just just 10mins down the road from the meet Ecclesium, but that's cool; I hear ya mate.

So I've had a few folks indicate that they're planning to attend, but if there's no response in this thread then I guess it's not worth organising a pre-meet. It'd be good if we could all rock up together. If I go, I'll catch you guys there.

Pre-meet Cancelled.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:05 AM

I'm going! ... from GC direction... who ever's going, entourage with me~!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:09 AM

hmmm..... thats a bit disapointing at the lack of responses, but I'll definately be there

Can I join the entourage ncmx5?

Will be a good night if the last one is anything to go by, looking forward to it.