Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Aus S2ki Apparel

Old 09-13-2005, 05:08 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Aus S2ki Apparel

Our charge as Community Organisers is to encourage activities that build the Australian S2ki community.

One idea that has been bandied about is producing hats for the Aus community incorporating the S2Ki logo and the Aus URL.

As it turns out CJW is in the promotions merchandise business and has offered to assist on a not-for-profit basis.

What we would like is some feedback and ideas so we know what the community is thinking.

Some ideas are:
High quality baseball caps
S2ki logo on front
URL on back
Colours incorporating blues and greys
And as this is the Aus community, at least 5 corks hanging from the brim

Your feedback is appreciated, even if it's just "We don't need no stinking hats".
Old 09-13-2005, 05:09 PM

BTW, the rules on using the S2ki logo are:

1. The S2KI marks may not be combined with trademarks of other companies without the consent of the trademark owners. For example, you may not use the S2KI logo in combination with the Honda "H" logo unless Honda has provided you with permission to use that logo.
2. The marks may not be used to promote hate, violence, any religious or political view or cause harm to any person.
3. The marks may not be used berate, satire or defame S2KI or in protest of S2KI.
4. The marks may not be used to promote or sell a product, imply approval or recommendation of a product or used to promote anything other than your community, S2000 enthusiasm and/or S2KI. You may use the marks to promote a secular non-profit charitable organization or fund raising drive for charity as long as the charity is not affiliated with, controlled by or for the purpose of any religious or political group.
5. The marks must be presented in a visually pleasing way at the best practical resolution for their use and appear intact without changes in their design (proportion, color, style and arrangement). You must not "blow-up" or scale the marks to a size exceeding the original artwork (no massively enlarged bitmaps with jaggy edges).
6. You must use the artwork attached as the base of any printed reproduction. You may not trace or re-engineer the marks or use bitmap copies or copies from other sources (including the s2ki.com website graphics).
7. S2KI/Petersen Ventures LLC reserves the right to revoke this grant of license with 30 days notice by PM, email or other similar means.

Number 2 does limit us a bit but I'm sure we can work around it.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about T-Shirts Aus ?
as you seen my "Do" ... cant wear hats.... its an hr job everymorning grooming it to stand up like that !

so is that a possibility for the T-Shirts ?
Old 09-13-2005, 05:58 PM

Having seen your do I was going to give you a free hat.

T-shirts are part of the plan. Probably high quality collared T's with logo on the breast and collar.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:09 PM

I would buy a polo for sure
Old 09-13-2005, 06:32 PM

Ok Guys and Girls, shirts and polo's are great but lets face it, we all need a cap in the S, especially with summer coming up.
i can do come pretty cool things as far as logo placement and we have some decent cap designs in our range.

a couple of things i need to know are
- general interest and quantities, as i am doing this non profit and don't want to endup with a heap left over.

- any ideas on what we want on the cap, has anyone got a cool basic line drawing or Silhouette of the S that could maybe go on the side of the cap.

As you all know with all group buys, the more we order the cheaper they become. so get your hands on the first Australian Official S2ki Merchandise and get the community name out there. You know the net pocket on the passenger side, no pocket will be complete with out one of these babies in it.

Chris.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by AusS2000,Sep 14 2005, 11:58 AM
Having seen your do I was going to give you a free hat.

T-shirts are part of the plan. Probably high quality collared T's with logo on the breast and collar.
Im cut bro....
but hey... the price is "right" , so i'm expecting one .

make sure its a RED S2000 on the shirt for "Maximum" impact .
Old 09-13-2005, 06:39 PM

Received 464 Likes on 396 Posts

Can I get one?
If they look very good,I would like to get two.(one for G.F.)
And shirts too.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:13 PM

no idea on designs, but the s2ki shirt sounds the goods!
Old 09-13-2005, 07:46 PM

I'd buy a hat so long at it has "M Roadster" on it at least 3 times, each in 220 point font

Quick Reply: Aus S2ki Apparel