Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

The bastards have moved the thread.

Old 02-09-2003, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The bastards have moved the thread.

So what has happened to the "US propaganda for escalation of war" thread?

Looks like the moderators have finally had a look in and decided that us renegade Aussies are getting too big for our boots. It reminds me of the recent "little chat" our venerable opposition leader received from the local US embassy.

Can't let the Aussies get too big for their boots can we - keep them on a short leash that's what I say.
Old 02-09-2003, 01:56 PM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

I'm not sure because I haven't seen it, but I understand there is some sort of "no political comments" rule on this board. It applies to everyone no matter what the issue.
Old 02-09-2003, 02:05 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

Unless I missed some of the later posts I didn't see that thread as being entirely focused on politics but more so on how political events were covered by the media.

I somehow have a feeling that our moderators are unlikely to be responsible. I noticed a thread in another forum a few days ago where somebody complained about their post being removed and questioning why the Oz forum one was allowed to run.

Maybe this is how it came about?
Old 02-09-2003, 02:06 PM

Are you sure it hasn't been moved to another forum.... but I'd reckon it would be what 'Legal Bill' said?!
Old 02-09-2003, 02:11 PM

TIFOSI RED - BRING OUR THREAD BACK!!

Are we not being excessively politically correct?
How about if we all post that we love the George and Tony show?

Old 02-09-2003, 02:13 PM

Well if it has been moved I don't know where to as it is inaccessible.

Looks like our little corner of the universe is now just as much under the microscope as the larger corners.

I'm ready to start a book on how long this thread lasts - I give it 12 hours until Tifosi is next online.
Old 02-09-2003, 02:24 PM

I gotta say that calling them bastards before you even ask for an explanation is

How about trying to be a little reasonable about it before jumping up on your soap box and getting abusive?

Im sure that Tifosi wouldnt take it any more personal then the rest of us but personal attacks are banned from the site and you are attacking the people that make this site run.

BTW this post has nothing to do with the fact that the thread was deleted I dont think I need to comment on that. Was there any warning.

Maybe when a thread gets deleted a new one should be started with an explanation justifying its purpose.
Old 02-09-2003, 02:24 PM

You mean he won't like my post?

Maybe we have enough time to start "US propoganda for escalation fo war - Part II"
Old 02-09-2003, 02:36 PM

Austblue, I have nothing personally against Tifosi - in all the dialogues I have had with him he comes across as an intelligent, reasonable individual and I think that personally Tifosi would support our right to air our views and arguments on this topic. What I am railing against is the system under which Tifosi is required to operate - yes, I know this is not a democratic forum and CThree has the right to run it however he wishes but I was kind of hoping we could continue to air our thoughts "under the radar" for a while longer.
Old 02-09-2003, 02:40 PM

OK I need to clarify which is fair enough.

My post was only referring to Turkey lashing out at the moderators for deleting the post.

All posts on this thread seem somewhat reasonable to me including Turkey's, but the title is uncalled for IMO.

Quick Reply: The bastards have moved the thread.