Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Brake Caliper Bracket

Old 12-25-2016, 07:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brake Caliper Bracket

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post.

i was just wondering where you guys buy spare parts in australia, or do you get them shipped from the US.
i was after a rear brake caliper bracket as mine is worn quite badly (the brake pad falls right out)
and the rubber seals that trim the window (not the roof)

thanks
Old 12-28-2016, 03:07 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I've been struggling with that too. Most online OEM stores will only ship to credit card billing address and wont work once you put in an Aussie address.

If your not fussed about OEM then try Amazon.com. I've been having some luck with with it although it can be a bit hit and miss with what is allowed to be sent here. Items marked for Amazon Prime generally can be sent here.

Sometimes i resort to being fisted by Honda Spares here if the item is hard to get as they wont charge for shipping. Some dealers are better than others. Honda Rosebery (NSW) wont sell me the PCX oil filter. Even when i specifically asked for it they sent me the generic one that's made in Thailand and basically said its not possible to get. However Honda Artarmon will get me the filters for about $23 each. I think i paid approximately $27/each when i ebay'ed a 5 pack from the UK.

I'm about to try a prepaid credit card from the US and see if i can do it that way with freight forwarding but since the dollar has tanked it might not be worth it anymore