Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

German S2k ownwe in Adelaide

Old 03-12-2005, 04:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default German S2k ownwe in Adelaide

Hi,
I'm a german S2k owner. And in the moment I'm in Adelaide for business.
Normally I'm not here in this forum, because we have an own forum in germany!
But I thougt, maybe somebody from this forum lives here in Adelaide! And maybe we can meet us to talk over this great car and maybe drink one or two beers together!

So. Is anybody here from Adelaide?

P.S.: I've heart here is a big race next weekend? I was in Melbourne for the F1 racing,too!

So far

Timo
Old 03-12-2005, 06:53 PM

Hi Timo, welcome to the forum.

I am not in Adelaide but I am sure the local owners would be glad to chat with you.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:40 PM

G'day Timo, I think that there's only 1 or 2 active members down in Adelaide Maybe you could do some recruiting
Old 03-12-2005, 10:05 PM

Oh yes! Here are enough S2000! Much more then in Germany!

Also in my Appartment Garage! There is one, and he has the best no.plate for the S2000!

S2k

You lucky australian! This is impossible in germany to get this number!

And when I see all this S2k's here, I miss my more and more! And I will be
here for another few weeks!

Here are also a lot of Skylines! I like this cars! Maybe I played to much NfS Underground! And looked to often 2fast 2furiuos!
And in germany are no Skylines, because its nearly impossible to get free for the german traffic!
What a nice country here!
I should stay here!

Old 03-12-2005, 10:53 PM

yes but in germany you have RS4's and RS6's.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:07 AM

Hello Timo,
I am from Adelaide and there is one other member too, he may intro himself if he is ever on.
I don't know much about what is happening around Adelaide as i'm so busy with studying at uni to care.

But next weekend there is the Clipsal 500 with V8 Holdens Vs Fords.

This is my parents Chinese Restaurant so come if you feel like some food (i'll throw in a free beer for you ), i work there friday and saturday nights from 5'30-9pm. Saturday nights we have live music entertainment there so that may interest you.
We had a group of ppl from Germany once, and they wanted the beer to be warm, is that normal there?

Cheers

Golden Harvest Restaurant
744 North East Road (Corner of North East and Grand Junction Roads)
Holden Hill
Old 03-13-2005, 03:38 AM

P.S. Don't mention the war
Old 03-13-2005, 04:17 AM

@cayenneguy

That's right!
But a nice Skyline is not so bad!

@PLES2k

Good to know!
I will defenentlyvisit you at one of the next weekends!
And warm beer is absolutly not normal!! Are you sure that were germans?! Maybe some english!

By the way, if you don't have enough time, it's no problem! I can take care of your S2k!!
It's hard work I know, but I would do it for you!!

Old 03-13-2005, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by TJ374,Mar 13 2005, 11:55 AM
So far
Hey Timo,

Shame you're not visiting Brisbane, but I'm sure that Chinese restaurant (with an S2K permanently parked out front) will be a highlight of your trip.

Re "so far"- did you mean "so long"?

cheers
FD
Old 03-13-2005, 02:42 PM

Greetings

Wow so much too type and so little time I'll be brief
Let's hope I don't make to much typo or grammar errors otherwise the "Neine Shitz" monster will surface

Clipsal is on this week from Thursday. This is OZ V8 commodore Vs Falcon races but you can see other stuffs too eg production cars, formula ford, lots of girls etc etc

If you are into skylines and nissans, there is a cruise/go kart day on the 3rd of April. I will try to come along to this provided that my car is back on the road and the other half's generosity .

You have to tee up with ples2k for a drive on Gorge Road, Atholstone. It's the top 10 drive in the world according to porsche magazine. It's also where the classic Adelaide normally run. You can't leave Adelaide without taking a scenic drive along there. I go up there regularly. My car is in the workshop for a Nissan diff conversion otherwise I would tee up with you one weekend. Let's hope it's back before you leave.....just make sure your life insurance is still active though

I golf with a couple of friends with s2ks and nissans on early sunday on regular fortnightly basis. We combine this with mini cruise along hills and beaches, and country golf courses of around 1 hours from CBD. You would be welcome to come along if you golf.....but then again this depends on when I get my car back with the new diff

The owner of the "s2k" belongs to the South Australia honda car club. Tee up with him to one of the meetings if you are free. The club has very nice pple but no one younger than late 30 when I became inactive

If you tee up with ples2k, tell him to give me a call I will try to catch up for a drink or two.

Cheers and enjoy your stay

Quick Reply: German S2k ownwe in Adelaide