S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/australia-new-zealand-s2000-owners-30/)
-   -   Talk about quick!! (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/australia-new-zealand-s2000-owners-30/talk-about-quick-8590/)

hiho-silver 03-07-2001 02:46 AM

It is not often I get to be first at anything - but here is my big chance.
First to post in the "AusS2000 section". Perhaps we can now discuss our 1-2 crunches as we ponder where to buy Zaino, voodoo knobs, Mothers etc. However, there is one thing we do know and that is where to buy Muz Mats !!!!!

AusS2000 03-07-2001 03:01 AM

Wooo hoo, I got my own section!!!! :D

Barry in Wyoming 03-07-2001 04:42 AM

Originally posted by AusS2000
Wooo hoo, I got my own section!!!! :D

Yeah, but I'm keeping an eye on you.

If you see a LHD silver/black driving the highway along the beach on the Gold Coast, you'll know I've finally taken my car and my life to Queensland.

Barry

fernando 03-07-2001 08:05 AM

finaly we have a place to stay when travelling to australia
members homes,just kidding!
hope it works out

Luis 03-07-2001 01:45 PM

Wow! I now have two forums to post to.

I'm an aussie, you see, or at least I also hold an Australian passport!

Can't believe me?

How else would I know that wooloomooloo is a sydney suburb and not just some sound you make when kicked in delicate parts?

AusS2000 03-07-2001 02:36 PM

Originally posted by Barry WY Silver/Black '01
If you see a LHD silver/black driving the highway along the beach on the Gold Coast, you'll know I've finally taken my car and my life to Queensland.

Come on in, the water's fine :D

you could even get a lift half way with TrojanHorse. And at the speed he's travelling you would only have to leap off the pier to catch him :)

AusS2000 03-07-2001 02:38 PM

Originally posted by fernando
finaly we have a place to stay when travelling to australia
members homes

Hey fernando (and everyone else) you're welcome at my place. Just be sure to make the traditional Australian offering of an X-brace for one day, and a CompTech SC for a week :D

2kturkey 03-07-2001 10:56 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Barry WY Silver/Black '01 [B]Yeah, but I'm keeping an eye on you.

Muz 03-07-2001 11:44 PM

Phew! That was fast. I'm in... zinc cream and all :cool:

[Edited by Muz on 03-08-2001 at 12:48 AM]

Muz 03-07-2001 11:46 PM

Barry... come on over. You'll never want to go home ;)

Zippy 03-08-2001 04:20 AM

Now, don't disappear on me. I need some support for my "odd" American view on life. :D

Bernie 03-09-2001 01:53 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hiho-silver
[B]It is not often I get to be first at anything - but here is my big chance.
First to post in the "AusS2000 section".

Barry in Wyoming 03-09-2001 04:43 AM

Originally posted by Muz
Just think, Murray. I'll have the first roof well Muzmat and floor Muzmats imported FROM the U.S.A. to the Gold Coast ! :)

Do you think a pediatrician could find work?

Barry

Muz 03-09-2001 12:27 PM

Originally posted by Muz
Just think, Murray. I'll have the first roof well Muzmat and floor Muzmats imported FROM the U.S.A. to the Gold Coast ! :)

LOL

Originally posted by Muz
Do you think a pediatrician could find work?

Barry

Unless people stop having sex ;) But seriously Barry odds are you could find some rich babe to take care of you so you wouldn't have to work :D

Then you could just spend all your time on the world's best beaches. :)

Barry in Wyoming 03-09-2001 12:47 PM

Originally posted by Muz
[QUOTE But seriously Barry odds are you could find some rich babe to take care of you so you wouldn't have to work :D

Then you could just spend all your time on the world's best beaches. :)

Better than rich, I know the world's most sexy, beautiful, loving, wonderful, brilliant, witty, sanguine woman......and she's within a few km of you ...

Money couldn't ever equal that.

Barry...

Oh you want to know who she is? NO WAY! She's my secret.

b-

Barry in Wyoming 03-09-2001 02:09 PM

ah ha! so this is where you come to Barry!

The only babe you best have crusing with you in YOUR S2000 when you bring it over from Wyoming to the GoldCoast is ME!!!!...and Muz...if you keep encouraging him like this then I might just have to ride in your car instead heeheee...

For those of you on the GoldCoast, Wasn't the weather bad yesterday! boy oh boy I could hardly see when I was driving home. I bet you all had your S2000's under cover...

Oh well nice to meet you all...

Chloe signing off on "Barry's account" from the GoldCoast Australia ... <dreaming of riding in a Silver/Black S2000 left hand drive one day :)>

AusS2000 03-09-2001 06:11 PM

Originally posted by Chloe
The only babe you best have crusing with you in YOUR S2000 when you bring it over from Wyoming to the GoldCoast is ME!!!!...and Muz...

Dang Barry, get your but over here. You don't get an opportunity like this every day.

And I bet Chloe's not bad either :D

Barry in Wyoming 03-10-2001 04:51 AM

You KNOW, AusS2000, the Gold Coast has the world's most beautiful beaches, and it's not because of the sand or the sea!

My gal is the best of the best!

Barry....

(she'll love your post too!)

Muz 03-10-2001 12:12 PM

Chloe - yes the weather has been rather wet hasn't it? My car is tucked away clean and dry though :-) One of the good things about working from home.

Barry in Wyoming 03-10-2001 12:32 PM

From Chloe and Barry.....

:)

......we're beyond words....

Chloe says, "You tell him, Aus2000!"

Chloe says, "Muz, have you to been up to the Hinz's Dam, because, a few weeks ago, I followed a a navy blue S2000 with a cool looking guy in it when I was heading along Nerang road heading toward South Port. I dreamed it was my silver one!"

<s>

2kturkey 03-12-2001 02:33 AM

Hey Chloe, you're not the same lady featured on the walls of Young and Jacksons in Melbourne by any chance?? ;)