Australia & New Zealand For Sale and Wanted Australia & New Zealand For Sale and Wanted forum. Post items for sale locally here.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit

Old 02-25-2015, 03:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit

Still new in packaging is my TTS Rotrex C38-92 bottom/race mount supercharger kit. Reason for sale is simple - builds rarely go to plan and I've hit a snag with mine. I took delivery of this last August and have dreamed about running it ever since. Sad to see it go, would have loved to experience it first hand.

It comes exactly as pictured with everything TTS supply for the install excluding the intercooler and piping. The reason I didn't go for the TTS intercooler is because for the same money (factoring in high shipping costs from the UK) you can buy a world class custom intercooler setup here in Aus from the likes of PWR / Plazmaman etc. Plus this way you have the flexibility to go v-mount, combine it with an upgraded radiator etc.

I am also including the optional TTS billet restrictor adaptor that fits to the front of the S/C. The adaptor limits boost to suit 98RON fuel on a stock compression F20C. Running no restrictor will yield just over 20psi at max RPM and is suited to either E85 on a stock compression F20C or 98RON on a modified lower compression F20C.

There are many compelling reasons I chose this option. After months and months of serious research I honestly believe this kit is the best SERIOUS performance upgrade for the money. How else can you get up to 600hp on the stock engine and drivetrain for this kind of money.

- non intrusive install. Can be installed and uninstalled in a couple hours. A big factor for street registered cars where you can be forced through roadworthy at any time
- Zero maintenance. The supplied S/C oil is rated for 80,000kms. Runs a closed loop system so doesn't feed to/from the engine.
- Far lower under bonnet temps compared to turbo setups
- Can be made to look completely stealth with factory appearance airbox etc in engine bay
- linear power delivery is kind on the drivetrain and easier to drive at the limit - but still with the thrill of up to 600hp at high revs
- light weight and simple compared to front mounted kits (turbo and SC). You can take advantage of all that space in front of the engine and do a proper Vmount
- FYI the C38-92 has the same power rating as the C38-91 but it does have a larger diameter air intake for less restriction

The only real downside is the A/C pump needs to be removed for this setup but if you're true priority is performance you should be doing this anyway

Why buy this kit over a direct order with TTS? Because you will be a few hundred dollars better off due to me taking a hit. Exactly the same product with the same warranty and support, zero lead time for delivery (I had to wait 3 months after paying to receive mine), no risk of customs/import duties.

List price from TTS is £2250 (for the c38-81 but close enough), restrictor plate is £50, shipping is £200 and assuming no customs issues. At current conversion rate that is $4912 AUD. You might be able to negotiate a bit of discount but it won't get close to my price.

My price is set at $3500 $3700 $4000 + delivery within Australia.

Add intercooler + piping, ECU, fuel, machine your crank pulley and you're done.

PM me if you have any questions, thanks.
Andrew
Attached Thumbnails FS: New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit-rotrexc38-92.jpg   FS: New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit-rotrexc38-92-2.jpg  
Old 03-14-2015, 02:28 AM

A couple pics of the compressor wheel and restrictor for 98RON tune. Another example of the TTS quality, they don't mess around
Attached Thumbnails FS: New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit-img_7245.jpg   FS: New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Supercharger Kit-img_7247.jpg  
Old 05-17-2015, 01:14 AM

Price dropped to $3700 + shipping.
Old 06-16-2015, 09:21 PM

Had a few offers so far but nothing quite on the money yet. Am dropping price to $3500 + shipping. Slightly negotiable but at this price it's already a bargain compared to new.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:18 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Mate are you kidding? These are $9,000 brand new and the best kit available for the S2000.

If I didn't have my kit I would buy this straight up.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:25 PM

SOLD! Thanks to all those who showed interest.