Australia & New Zealand For Sale and Wanted Australia & New Zealand For Sale and Wanted forum. Post items for sale locally here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

GROUP BUY on PRM JETSTREAM INTAKE

Old 04-23-2011, 03:46 PM
xoz

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default GROUP BUY on PRM JETSTREAM INTAKE

This would be my first time group buy organizing, so in order that it runs smooth and fair I will be initially needing 99.9% committed interest from those whom put their name on the list. The quote that I have received from Gerry at PRM Racing link: http://www.prmracing.com/index.html is for shipping to me on the Gold Coast. So be prepared and ready to do a bank transfer payment to me for Aust. Post and/or pay pal (add fees) direct to PRM for your intake plus shipping, then we will be able to calculate post or courier to your locality of which will be additional all at your expense. Local pickup is available.

links: https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/860...intake-system/

Here is his email:

Hi Robin,

Sounds good.
One intake shipped to Australia is about $110.00 in shipping costs.
$279.00 + $110.00 = $389.00

Multiple intakes in one box will bring the shipping cost down substantially.

3 kits = $320.00 each shipped
6 kits = $290.00 " "
10 kits = $280.00 " "

I would prefer to be payed in Canadian Funds; which is slightly higher then
American funds.

Thanks, I really appreciate your time & effort on this.

Gerry

The kits can be customized as per the website, so I would expect that this is what you will be able to do.

In order to not get slugged unfairly with customs duties, I would be intending to organize this, 3 kits (or under 1K threshold) at a time, but as you can see 10 kits makes for 1 dollar shipping. Its because of this I reserve the right to UPDATE this thread accordingly to remain "smooth and fair" and to have discussion with Gerry at PRM, to see what he can do.
If the Australian Customs declares that a duty needs to be paid on the shipment, that you, a participant, agree that the total duty cost will be split amongst you all equally and payable before you get your intake kit picked or sent.

Delivery date and shipping time will be updated accordingly (see below in 2nd post) when we have the order confirmed.
Payment is in Canadian funds and I prefer to have those that are in this GROUP BUY, Pay Pal direct to PRM Racing, when we are ready to order.

Cut off date is now set for 5th May 2011.
I would envision first 6 listed and we'll order at the above cost, but I will update accordingly.

IF YOU'RE TRULY WANTING TO GET ONE OF THESE THEN NOW IS THE TIME TO JUMP IN, GROUP BUYS ARE A NUMBERS GAME TO GET THE BEST DISCOUNTED PRICE, SO LETS SPREAD THE WORD!!!

NOTE: I have absolutely NO commercial gain in this organized Group Buy as I already have a PRM intake. I will also expect NOT to take any losses, its just that I feel strongly about the intake and have developed a good communicating with Gerry. So in my thoughts, why not do it for the S2k community.

Any questions that arise for you post it up so everyone can read, this keeps everything transparent.

List your intention below.

1) username:
2) location, post code (optional):
3) year model S2000:
4) Custom requirements, how you want your kit to LOOK (chk website):
5) pick up.
6) questions or comments:
Old 04-23-2011, 03:54 PM
xoz

LIST FOR THE FIRST GROUP BUY SHIPMENT Deadline Date is being set for 5th May 2011:

AUST NZ GB LIST: ALL BLACK FITTINGS EXCEPT ONE LISTED

1) triccytriddy (Bris. Aust.) {MY00}
2) ncmx5 (Gold Coast Aust.) {MY99}
3) Grifter1 (Gold Coast Aust.) {MY03}
4) Marcon (Bris. Aust.) {MY99} RED COUPLINGS

5) dr.s2k (Melb. Aust.) {MY99}
6) nofearofdanger (Melb. Aust.) {MY02}
7) pboi (Melb. Aust.) {MY99}
8) drsilliez (Melb.Aust.) {MY99}
9) Tak_one_77 (Melb. Aust.) {MY08}

10) ryanswhites2k (Syd. Aust.) {MY00}
11) sim0nster (Syd. Aust.) {MY99}

12) garettb16 (Melb. Aust.) {MY99} DECLINED passing

USA GB LIST: ALL BLACK FITTING

1) sunnydelight (Georgia USA) {MY05} [your info has been sent to Gerry]
2) brianlesays (San Diego USA) {MY03}
3) slowpokeS2K (Ca 91733 USA) {MY01}
4) silverAP2marine (Ca 92591 USA) {MY04} [your info has been sent to Gerry]
Old 04-23-2011, 07:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

interested if we hit 6 intakes...
Old 04-23-2011, 08:35 PM

One dollar shipping is a steal if this is true heck it's even less than a buck AUD.

If I don't have my K&N FIPK intake, I would be tremendously interested in this.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:34 PM

1) username: garettb16
2) location, post code (optional): Melbourne 3152
3) year model S2000: 1999
4) Custom requirements, how you want your kit to LOOK (chk website): All Black fittings etc
5) pick up. when in OZ ill get you to send it to me via Australia Post
Old 04-23-2011, 11:26 PM
xoz

Originally Posted by ncmx5
interested if we hit 6 intakes...
triccytriddy (Tristan MCB) [off to NZ for holidays], whom inspired me to put this GB together, is in so that's 3 (including you ncmx5) possible 4 so far. I think reaching 6 is attainable..
Old 04-23-2011, 11:33 PM
xoz

Originally Posted by garettb16
1) username: garettb16
2) location, post code (optional): Melbourne 3152
3) year model S2000: 1999
4) Custom requirements, how you want your kit to LOOK (chk website): All Black fittings etc
5) pick up. when in OZ ill get you to send it to me via Australia Post
To give an idea, post costs to Melbourne
Online Australia Post quote to 3152 is:

Regular parcel $19.00 Expected delivery time: 3 Business days

Express Post Parcel $51.00 Guaranteed Next Business Day (If posted on any business day Monday to Friday in accordance with the conditions set out on the item)

*NOTE* this does not include Aust. Post parcel/box.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:52 PM

so... I live here in the states- 30043 GEORGIA - how much would the total price be? Can I still join this group buy?

oh and...

1) username: sunnydelight
2) location, post code (optional): USA GEORGIA 30043
3) year model S2000: 2005
Old 04-23-2011, 11:58 PM
xoz

Originally Posted by Riviera
One dollar shipping is a steal if this is true heck it's even less than a buck AUD.

If I don't have my K&N FIPK intake, I would be tremendously interested in this.
I know you know this, but to keep clear. The $1.oo cad shipping is for 10 kits shipped excluding customs fees. If we have at least 9 interested in this GB I will be trying to see if Gerry at PRM Racing can do the GB pricing shipped in 3 boxes separately to 3 different addresses, obviously adjusting the shipping differences, so as to keep the shipment under $1K customs threshold duties.
For example Melbourne, Perth or Sydney participants in this GB if there is 3 intakes sold to Melbourne, Perth or Sydney say, then one participant from each locality can head up the shipping location and then distribute to the other 2 their intakes.
If Gerry will do this then basically any number of 3 intakes should be able to achieve the $280.00 cad cost (if I can get him to agree to 9 at $280.00 shipped). So you see this can become a very good purchase if the numbers interested grows in groups of 3 up to 9 and equal to 10.
BTW. I "off the top of my head" guesstimated the numbers 3,6 & 10 for the GB pricing quotes, so he replied accordingly.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:08 AM
xoz

Originally Posted by sunnydelight
so... I live here in the states- 30043 GEORGIA - how much would the total price be? Can I still join this group buy?

oh and...

1) username: sunnydelight
2) location, post code (optional): USA GEORGIA 30043
3) year model S2000: 2005
haha Wow!!! mate!! wasn't anticipating USA guys or international for that matter, I guess if you read my last post, Gerry would be more than happy to send to Georgia USA from Ontario, Canada you would probably just adjust the shipping costs.

SO I AM INCLUDING YOU IN ON THIS GROUP BUY, THE DETAILS FOR PAYMENT AND SHIPPING WILL NEED TO BE CLARIFIED BY GERRY, the way I see it its a numbers game, Gerry gets a GB bulk sale, so where its shipped to is irrelevant..
I will be contacting him soon with an update on numbers whom have expressed their interest, the more interested the more he'll be happy I'm sure.

Quick Reply: GROUP BUY on PRM JETSTREAM INTAKE