S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Australia & New Zealand For Sale and Wanted (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/australia-new-zealand-sale-wanted-139/)
-   -   For Sale and Wanted forum rules - Please Read! (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/australia-new-zealand-sale-wanted-139/sale-wanted-forum-rules-please-read-260554/)

Austblue 01-10-2005 06:59 PM

For Sale and Wanted forum rules - Please Read!

Welcome to the new Australian For Sale and Wanted Forum.

This forum will be used for Members wanting to Buy and Sell items in Australia.

Members are allowed to start threads, guests can only reply. This rule restricts selling items to members only in order to maintain the function as a priviledge. Members wishing to sell must also have their full name and address on record with the admins (adding a little more protection for buyers).

Forum Guidelines:

Please prefix posts as follows:
For Sale please prefix with FS:
Wanted please prefix with WTB:
Group Buys please prefix with GB:

Please make the description in the thread title meaningful - don't post "FS: S2000" Put a description - Colour, Year etc. Similarly please try and be descriptive on other Items, dont just put "I am selling this" please say what it is your selling in the title!

Commercial posters must seek CO permission before posting. Any commercial posts without permission will be removed (to Dumpster please mods), until that Commercial poster has permission to post. This applies to individual posts, until we implement a specific sponsorship scheme.

When your item is sold, please could you close the thread yourself, you do this at the bottom of the screen in the drop down menu marked "Admin Options".

Please help to keep the smooth running of this new forum by following these guidelines.

Thanks

p.s. If you have any feedback I'll be leaving this thread open to receive your view but keep in mind that as COs we need to manage this area and therefore will require the final say.

Thanks,

Aust.

AusS2000 03-16-2010 05:12 PM

Since Aust posted this there have been some additions to the rules.

Every For Sale post MUST contain a picture.

Whereas this doesn't provide definitive protection to the purchaser it does make the seller jump through a little hoop before posting an ad.

alvin_r 02-17-2012 07:48 PM

how could i start a new topic ??

cheers

alvin

rus21s 03-12-2012 10:10 PM

Hi im a member, why cant I add somthing on the for sale thread?

Cheers
Russ

ninelarge 03-12-2012 11:04 PM

You need to be a paying member rus21s

stevem355 10-01-2012 03:11 AM

WTB AP2 HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLIGHTS
ANYONE???????

nofearofdanger 10-01-2012 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by stevem355 (Post 22049102)
WTB AP2 HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLIGHTS
ANYONE???????

Members are allowed to start threads, guests can only reply.

le do 02-07-2013 02:10 AM

Just wondering is it possible to post an expression of interest EOI?

AusS2000 02-07-2013 03:55 PM

Possible: yes; allowed: no; probability of banishment:high

ashlikesnow 05-30-2013 05:34 PM

hello, i want to sell my number plate, but not allow me to start new topic, is that any way that i could post my number plate for sale? thanks