S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Australia & New Zealand For Sale and Wanted (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/australia-new-zealand-sale-wanted-139/)
-   -   SOLD: SA 246RWKW TTS Rotrex C30-94 Sport supercharger kit with upgraded race PWR FMIC & S/S piping (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/australia-new-zealand-sale-wanted-139/sold-sa-246rwkw-tts-rotrex-c30-94-sport-supercharger-kit-upgraded-race-pwr-fmic-s-s-piping-1096065/)

LoneWolfRacing 08-17-2014 06:50 AM

SOLD: SA 246RWKW TTS Rotrex C30-94 Sport supercharger kit with upgraded race PWR FMIC & S/S piping

10 Attachment(s)
Hi all, it's time for a power upgrade and so my perfectly good TTS C30-94 S/C kit is up for sale. Price is a firm $2500 which is a LOT of hardware and power for the money. The kit speaks for itself - no speculation on what it could theoretically do just real world proven figures.

No other mod I've seen on the market gives you this return for your money. A proven and reliable 246rwkw kit that won't cook your engine bay and can be installed in a day. You just need to add an ECU/injectors/fuel pump/clutch to deliver the exact same power on your S2K.

Some special things about this kit are the upgraded PWR FMIC and high quality stainless steel piping (work of art) which has been carefully spec'd to give a higher output than normally seen on these kits. Additionally this power output aligns with the upper limits of the factory S2000 drivetrain - there have been no gearbox/diff/driveshaft issues running this kit for a few years on my S2000.

All of the TTS front mount bearings were refreshed and improved in the past 2 years which was a known weakness of the original TTS sport kit so these are all good for future use.

Other points of interest:
- I am willing to swap my crank pulley with the buyer so that they don't have added expense and effort machining their factory pulley to accept the TTS pulley extension
- In the off chance the buyer is running an Autronic ECU I am willing to pass on my cal file free of charge to fast track their tune.

Full kit is everything you need and see in the pictures except the ECU/Injectors/Fuel pump/clutch to give you the same performance... no nasty surprises or disappointments:
C30-94 SC
TTS front mount plate with all bearings refreshed
All TTS alloy mounting brackets/hardware
S/C oil cooler, oil lines, magnetic oil filter and oil reservoir with all required fitting hardware
PWR higher quality FMIC core measuring ~600x250x70mm
TTS BOV
All high grade S/S piping (work of art) including silicon joiners/clamps. Bolts up to factory locations for very easy fitment
Air filter and intake piping hardware with oil breather fitment
1 x used + 1 x new S/C belt
Step by step install instructions

PM me or email vehiclefx@gmail.com if you are interested

Thanks for looking,
Andrew

LoneWolfRacing 09-03-2014 10:39 PM

This has now SOLD, thanks to those who showed interest.