Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

AndAnotherOne's 02 Build

Old 03-27-2013, 05:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default AndAnotherOne's 02 Build

Hey guys, I havent made a build thread yet, and I wanted to document my build since I have failed to do so with just about every one of my cars in the past and have kicked myself for it multiple times.

I won't be moving at lightning pace on this build, so bare with me but I assure you won't be disappointed with the end result!

Well onto the pics!

Here the car was fairly stock, Buddy Club N+ suspension... AP2V1 wheels... Apex'i exhaust... Front license plate holes shaved, front and rear tow caps shaved, antenna shaved, trunk keyhole shaved and accord sedan rear keyhole-less handles.

Motor completely stock...

Interior completely stock...

Added an AP2 center console and silver shift knob...

Added a set of JDM DC2 sidemarkers, I liked these because they are more flush with the fenders than the clear S2000 side markers:

... Then I went on a little spending spree and bought a set of 18" Work Meisters, an authentic gears front lip and JDM AP1 headlights

Removed the coil pack cover today, media blasted it and shaved the DOHC VTEC and Honda emblem and sent for a fresh coat of satin black powdercoat... Future plans are a custom mural on this, and custom hydrographics on the valve cover. I will keep you guys updated on that as it comes along.

Also started fabricating custom LED taillights, and eventually will do the third brake light as well...

Future plans will be repainting the front lip, refinishing/relipping the hardware and faces of the meisters, full custom turbo kit utilizing a precision 62/62 and AEM EMS V2, nardi wheel and quick release, some type of roll cage, side diffusers, possibly a rear diffuser, ASM over fenders and a bunch of other stuff, so stay tuned!
Old 03-27-2013, 05:16 PM

A quick update, I made a little bit of headway and got the boards etched for the taillights:

Also got the valve cover and coil pack cover back from powdercoat, VC is gloss black but thats just a base for the one off hydrographics I'll be getting dipped onto it, and the CPC is satin black but will have a custom hand-painted mural and both will be clear-coated, wet-sanded and buffed.

Also been giving some serious thought about doing a full color change to GPW... I love Sebring, but GPW is hands down my favorite color.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:31 PM

Sneak peak... (Thanks Canopy!)

Old 04-12-2013, 06:57 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love the direction you're headed. Gears lip is so sweet and rare. Interested in see what u do with the taillights. How much did u pick up the AP2 center console for? If u dont mind. U can PM me.

Keep up the good work
Old 04-12-2013, 07:48 AM

I actually picked it up off a friend for $20, the arm pad needed rewrapped so I used my ap1 material and rewrapped it with that. Turned out really well. And ya I love the gears lip, I get offers to buy it every day!

But ill never sell it, unless someone offers me and absolutely ludicrous price for it haha

I need a set of downforce fenders so if anyone has a set ill take them!
Old 04-19-2013, 11:34 AM

New wheels are here finally!

Old 04-19-2013, 04:09 PM

little update... got my wheels on, some slight fitment issues that i'm going to iron out tomorrow but other than that they fit good!

Old 04-25-2013, 05:43 PM

Update:

Got my coil pack cover back from the artist finally!

Custom handpaint!

Old 04-26-2013, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 04-26-2013, 10:27 AM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Your artist did a great job, interested to see your tail light project. your AP1 is on point thus far. Good job.

Quick Reply: AndAnotherOne's 02 Build