Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

AndAnotherOne's 02 Sebring Build

Old 03-05-2013, 08:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm'd you
Old 03-06-2013, 02:14 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Keep up the good work....
Old 03-06-2013, 07:16 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by _joeham
looks dope ! I love that gears lip, is it painted?
It was painted by bserious, the original owner. But he had a different variation if Sebring silver, which to my knowledge has three different variations according to vin number. My car is the lightest of the 3. Ill be getting it repeated after I fit my brake ducts.

And just so everyone knows it took me a VERY long time to find this lip, and NO I AM NOT SELLING IT! Unless you send me an absolutely ridiculous offer that I can't pass up this lip is staying with me until I sell the car or die. Hopefully now ill stop getting multiple messages a day about it lol
Old 03-06-2013, 08:18 AM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

I really hope you make replicas of the lip. I'd love to have one.

Cars coming along great. Love the slow quality parts.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:56 AM

Haha I will once I get it completed. Taking my time in that project because its very tedious and one wrong move and I could fry the LEDs or destroy the bored... Like I said, slowly (and carefully) but surely!
Old 03-10-2013, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by SixtyDashOne
you couldnt get rid of me if you tried.. make as many threads as you want.. i will be contributing my insight to every one of them...

what you did to me was illegal, and a douchebag move; so dont think you are taking the high road.
What I did to you was illegal? Dude you completely lied to my face and through text and tried to cover up so much. Get over $58 dollars. If I could take it back I wouldn't of even bought the car off you, you're a snake and a liar. Figures you work for the government you fit right in with the politicians lol.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:15 AM

And you're gonna try and make me look bad ill explain the whole situation to s2ki and although I might not of handled the situation as appropriately as I should have, YOU are the con man in this scenario. I am a good, honest buyer who drove 700 miles to pay for a car in full I said I was going to. So piss off man. If you want your plate back, drive out to Pittsburgh and ill give it to you. Stop crying, you screwed me and karma comes around dude!
Old 03-10-2013, 04:16 PM

like i said, the plate belongs to the NJ DMV, and you need to send it back to me.. if not, then face the authorities. The ticket you got is proof that you have it..
Old 03-10-2013, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by andanotherone
What I did to you was illegal? Dude you completely lied to my face and through text and tried to cover up so much. Get over $58 dollars. If I could take it back I wouldn't of even bought the car off you, you're a snake and a liar. Figures you work for the government you fit right in with the politicians lol.
you drove the car THE DAY AFTER i agreed you could use the plate.. and then you kept the plate and didnt send it back.. thats not what i agreed to.. and then you get a ticket with it.. well thats proof that you were driving with it ILLEGALLY, and its in the system..

how does that not make sense to you?
Old 03-10-2013, 06:56 PM

So realistically, they will give me a no registration ticket. Which I would rather pay 250 to them, than 58 to you because of how you handled selling me the car. Secondly, the car doesn't have a jersey plate on it and legally I have 10 days from purchase in pa to handle it, the car is insured thats what matters. I never said I would send it back to you. You never asked for it back until now, and I have the text messages with you agreeing that I could have and keep it as a momento of buying the car. Youre beating a dead horse man. I asked you so many times to be completely honest with me and you werent, you just wanted to get the car out of your hands and out of your garage. I'm not worried about a traffic ticket. I'm really not. I'll mail the plate to the NJ DMV, not you. You can continue to try and annoy me, I have a little brother and a little sister, I have thick skin for foolishness such as this.

Stop crying

Quick Reply: AndAnotherOne's 02 Sebring Build