Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

Dreaming_S2k's Painfully Slow Build Thread - Supercharger Tuned 7/22

Old 03-05-2014, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see, I have 20mm wider fenders and I rub (not on the arch of fender but vertical on compression as well) on large dips in the road (roads in my area are terrible) but I do not rub at all during hard cornering. I am on KWs too but on half stiffness setting
Old 03-05-2014, 04:31 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k
Appreciate it! I LOVE your car too. You need to give me your seats be sure to post pictures when you get those wider wheels up front Don't be scared of the fender work!
Thanks man ! Belive it or not, I'm actually considering RPF1s lol. In need of some cash for school and might have to sell my Weds (along with a bunch of other parts if you've seen my for sale thread). I don't want to back to stock wheels since RPF1s are only a few more. Not gonna lie, your setup is the reason I've been considering them.. such a classic look
Old 03-05-2014, 05:53 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Was about to do a build thread and saw this. I will do one later, once i get most of my mods on. I might be getting my exhaust installed at the priority Honda meet in huntersville this coming Saturday. This car is my inspiration haha.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:57 PM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by B Ma
I see, I have 20mm wider fenders and I rub (not on the arch of fender but vertical on compression as well) on large dips in the road (roads in my area are terrible) but I do not rub at all during hard cornering. I am on KWs too but on half stiffness setting
Yeah...I might hold back on the 255s then...

Originally Posted by s1mba
Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k' timestamp='1394046644' post='23047757
Appreciate it! I LOVE your car too. You need to give me your seats be sure to post pictures when you get those wider wheels up front Don't be scared of the fender work!
Thanks man ! Belive it or not, I'm actually considering RPF1s lol. In need of some cash for school and might have to sell my Weds (along with a bunch of other parts if you've seen my for sale thread). I don't want to back to stock wheels since RPF1s are only a few more. Not gonna lie, your setup is the reason I've been considering them.. such a classic look
Hey man...I have very often said that they can't be beat price/performance/weight-wise. I really do appreciate all the comments! I've been thinking of just keeping them forever instead of running a more "baller" wheel.

Originally Posted by yoyosupmang
Was about to do a build thread and saw this. I will do one later, once i get most of my mods on. I might be getting my exhaust installed at the priority Honda meet in huntersville this coming Saturday. This car is my inspiration haha.
Cool dude thanks! See you there!
Old 03-06-2014, 03:02 AM

car looks great!

mine rode like crap with the kw's that low- do you have any travel?
Old 03-06-2014, 04:49 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

looks so good man, love the wheel fitment
Old 03-06-2014, 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by datbino
car looks great!

mine rode like crap with the kw's that low- do you have any travel?
I'm pretty sure I have lost some travel at this ride height. Seems to ride ok though...Maybe it's my damping settings? I'm 2 clicks off from full hard all the way around.

Originally Posted by S2KWALT
looks so good man, love the wheel fitment
Thanks Walt! I absolutely love the ings aero on your car.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:29 AM

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts

I found the KWs rode ok when real low but they will defintely bottom out much faster. Some bumpstop shortening probably wouldn't be terrible. Kw has large stops to begin with.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:26 PM

wow... super super clean. Good job, can't wait to see the rest of the mods.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by ICULOOKN
wow... super super clean. Good job, can't wait to see the rest of the mods.
Thanks! I can't wait to see it either

Time will see it through though.

Quick Reply: Dreaming_S2k's Painfully Slow Build Thread - Supercharger Tuned 7/22