Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

IrideDumped build thread V6 S2000

Old 02-01-2017, 09:02 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by InlinePRO
Incoming......
I totally forgot you had the J seris turbo kit laying around, I guess I'll have to turn the boost all the way up haha

Originally Posted by TofuProductions
I love this thread, probably one of my favorites.

Congrats on this build and being an uncle too.

I would love to do full media coverage if this thing is ever in Chicago, gorgeous stuff.

Can't wait to see more.
If Chase would just come to Gridlife at Gingerman like I've been telling him to........
Old 02-01-2017, 10:00 AM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Tougefactory
I totally forgot you had the J seris turbo kit laying around, I guess I'll have to turn the boost all the way up haha

If Chase would just come to Gridlife at Gingerman like I've been telling him to........

If only, lol.

I've been meaning to stop by your shop for years now, still haven't - sad face.

I'll have to do so this spring once I yank my S out. Would love to see the S you guys have in person as well.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by TofuProductions
If only, lol.

I've been meaning to stop by your shop for years now, still haven't - sad face.

I'll have to do so this spring once I yank my S out. Would love to see the S you guys have in person as well.
It will be out this spring for sure! We will be hosting a S2000 meet again sometimes this year. I'm thinking in spring, the car should be there, It also should be at tuner galleria. Feel free to stop by anytime you want
Old 02-01-2017, 10:08 AM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

It will be out this spring for sure! We will be hosting a S2000 meet again sometimes this year. I'm thinking in spring, the car should be there, It also should be at tuner galleria. Feel free to stop by anytime you want
I covered some media work for TG in 2015 and 2016. Were you there?

Anyways, PM me if there is a meet coming up, I haven't done one since I bought this car back in 2012 bone stock.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by V6 Donut
The Minivan powered S2000 lasted another event. I think a custom baffled oil pan is in the super near future.
I think you should sell me your recent purchase to fund said oil pan baffle.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Community Organizer

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by David C
I think you should sell me your recent purchase to fund said oil pan baffle.
Ha! Should be installed this weekend.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:03 AM
Community Organizer

Come pick me up.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there a way to purchase this kit? I went to the website but i couldnt find anything. Im mainly looking for the modified water neck
Old 02-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Eryk
Is there a way to purchase this kit? I went to the website but i couldnt find anything. Im mainly looking for the modified water neck
We have many different options available for the J swap and would be happy to help you.

Feel free to give us a call 703-455-5805 or PM We can help get you squared away.
If you call make sure to mention you're and S2ki member as we give out discounts to s2ki.if email is better for you I have emails listed below.

The InlinePRO J swap parts will be listed on the site soon.

Chase@inlinePro.com
Christian@inlinePro.com
Info@inlinePro.com
The following users liked this post:
Eryk (02-08-2017)
Old 07-10-2017, 05:10 AM
Community Organizer

Some awesome progress on Sunday!!! I felt cold air for the first time coming out the vents!!! I mounted the new bracket, installed A/C compressor and lines. Then pulled a vaccum and did a charge. After going to and from AutoZone to find the belt i needed 4 times I ended up using one that was just a little to big and probably would have drug the backside of the compressor under load. 45" belt for anyone asking. the proper size i believe is a 44.5 which i found at o'rileys this morning. This makes me a solid 90% complete to having a/c.

The 10% i am short is power to the compressor, i manually jumped the compressor to turn activate the clutch off the EPS power box. I dont have power to my A/C plug on my harness. i have to dig deep on this one for sure. Hopefully i can figure this out this week.

Quick Reply: IrideDumped build thread V6 S2000