Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

OneSilvers - Blue Magic S2000 - An JDM Story

Old 06-03-2018, 07:50 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Arrow

Originally Posted by bzammitt
Did the car get painted yet, it’s been over a month!
Hey man! It is in paint, I am calling tomorrow, it should be done tomorrow, but I won't need the car till this weekend, so if they need a little more time it will be okay with me! I'm so excited. I have never had an entire vehicle resprayed before - I also never thought I would own a AP2 or LBP.

I also just bought a Blue By You '04 Evo. I just sold that though because I got a killer deal and that paid for my entire respray plus some. I also am doing a clutch on a '00 GPW S2K as well. I have been keeping busy!
Old 06-04-2018, 02:40 AM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by OneSilverS2k
Hey man! It is in paint, I am calling tomorrow, it should be done tomorrow, but I won't need the car till this weekend, so if they need a little more time it will be okay with me! I'm so excited. I have never had an entire vehicle resprayed before - I also never thought I would own a AP2 or LBP.

I also just bought a Blue By You '04 Evo. I just sold that though because I got a killer deal and that paid for my entire respray plus some. I also am doing a clutch on a '00 GPW S2K as well. I have been keeping busy!
Nice, looking forward to pics! Good job on the Evo, my flip cars usually don’t cost more than my DD but hey, it takes money to make money! My car has been down for a misfire and I sent the injectors our to get ultrasonically cleaned, my wife and I just got back from a two week Italy trip so I’m excited to put it back together tonight and hope that misfire goes away! If not, maybe I’ll have to pay you a visit for some guidance lol
Old 06-13-2018, 06:58 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by bzammitt

Nice, looking forward to pics! Good job on the Evo, my flip cars usually don’t cost more than my DD but hey, it takes money to make money! My car has been down for a misfire and I sent the injectors our to get ultrasonically cleaned, my wife and I just got back from a two week Italy trip so I’m excited to put it back together tonight and hope that misfire goes away! If not, maybe I’ll have to pay you a visit for some guidance lol
Yeah I was pretty happy with getting it and getting rod of it lol. It funds the fun stuff. Oh, lets hope the misfire will be gone after the cleaning. So my car comes back tomorrow! I ll have pics up, I went to the body shop to see it just after it got cleared and damn does it look nice.

**Side note... I may be pulling the engine and trans and selling both.. I am looking into possibly doing an LS1 into the S2K. I have always done engine swaps, but nothing like this. I am looking into a few things, but the engine from the S2000 and trans will yield me around 3300.00+ so we will have to see.