Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

Sean's Berlina Build

Old 05-06-2013, 08:32 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Lots of changes in 5 months!! I like the colour change on the wheels.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:29 AM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by viNz86
Lots of changes in 5 months!! I like the colour change on the wheels.
Thanks dude. Appreciate the kind words. Still have a lot to do, but parts for the s2000 are a little different than the ek.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:32 PM

So I just installed a BYS spoiler today thanks to ap2jared. Looks pretty rad. Definitely happy with it.

Also picked up a J's style diffuser from Forbidden-USA last weekend. Just need a greddy SE exhaust before I put it on (and ap1 bumper, but already picking one up next week).

Old 05-19-2013, 12:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where did you buy the red honda centercap decals? I've been looking everywhere for some
Old 05-19-2013, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by verik07
where did you buy the red honda centercap decals? I've been looking everywhere for some

I just hit up eBay. They're just vinyl stickers. Basically emailed one of the sellers and asked if he had some for an s2000. He had a bunch of other Honda sizes. He had any color too, like lime green. I would just check there. Make sure you get some specifically to fit the s2 if you're going over the original though.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:48 AM

I picked up a Greddy SE Dual over the weekend from TheCarGuy2021. He even helped me install it. It sounds great. A little loud, but not all the time. Cruising around 4k in 6th you barely hear it, and same with idle. It's only really down low that it's a little loud. But I love it already. I can't imagine having something a lot louder though and I've heard this is one of the quietest. I think your head would explode if you had something louder.

So I destroyed my downforce lip on the freeway about a month ago thanks to some random tire tread. Instead of buying another lip for $280 I figured I'd try the home depot lip. It looks good and for the price I think it's a good solution. IMO the downforce splitter is one of the only good looking splitters anyways. Im surprised there aren't more options out there for the ap2 lip actually.

S2ki cruise up through Malibu roads May 23, 2013:
Old 04-24-2014, 03:30 PM

1 year 5 months:

I haven't updated this for a while so I figured it was time. A lot of changes (mostly motor). Big thanks to Alex at Ballade Sports for all his hard work.

So here's the list of new stuff:

Advan RGII 8.5 +50 square - white

K&N intake
Supertech valve spring kit
Ballade Sports big bore intake manifold
Hondata IM gasket
Ballade header
Test pipe
J's Racing 60rs single exhaust
Tuned with Hondata FlashPro

Peak hp: 230

SoS slotted front rotors
SS brake lines (Motul fluid)
EBC Yellow pads all around.

J's exhaust:

A few months back when I was running ap2v1 w25mm spacers.

I still have some parts waiting to be added
- ap1 rear bumper with CF single exhaust cap
- Set of red Bride ZetaII
Old 04-24-2014, 03:38 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I have to laugh because my downforce lip had the same fate that yours did and I also stuck on the home depot lip... I wish someone would make a mold of a home depot lip because it actually looks pretty good.

Love the car. It looks great!

If you havent had it tuned by someone you owe yourself to get it set up (Not sure if you just have the reflash or the flashpro). I'm in the process now and the lowered vtec point is so worth it.

keep it up!
Old 04-24-2014, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by El S2000
I have to laugh because my downforce lip had the same fate that yours did and I also stuck on the home depot lip... I wish someone would make a mold of a home depot lip because it actually looks pretty good.

Love the car. It looks great!

If you havent had it tuned by someone you owe yourself to get it set up (Not sure if you just have the reflash or the flashpro). I'm in the process now and the lowered vtec point is so worth it.

keep it up!

Thanks man. Yeah I wish someone made that HD lip in plastic or CF. I feel like the Subaru community has a ton of options, and we have like three. If that.

It does have a full tune with Hondata on a DYNOmite dyno. Just got it done earlier this week. That's where I got the 230hp number from. It's a real number hahah. Feels like it has a lot more torque. The Dyno graph doesn't say how much torque exactly, but it looks like it's right at 185tq,
Old 04-25-2014, 09:25 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Duh I totally skimmed over the part where you said it was tuned with flashpro. Good deal man I agree on the that lip in plastic or CF. I really want to look into it.

Quick Reply: Sean's Berlina Build