Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

TW00Si - Just another GPW with mismatched parts

Old 02-13-2014, 01:26 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks to UPS for making deliveries during today's messy miserable winter weather. Received my Toda 70mm dual exhaust, Toda test pipe and hondata flashpro. I think I'm getting closer to finishing up with the S.
[attachment=53890:image.jpg]
[attachment=53891:image.jpg]

Having issue installing my flashpro manager however. It says it runs on Windows 7. I have the home edition and on launch it keeps giving me a "failed (error 0)" prompt and refusing to load flash pro manager. Do I need windows 7 pro?
Attached Thumbnails TW00Si - Just another GPW with mismatched parts-image.jpg   TW00Si - Just another GPW with mismatched parts-image.jpg  
Old 02-15-2014, 07:24 PM

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Gernby going to do your etune?
Old 02-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Community Organizer

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

subscribed. love the parts selection sir
Old 02-17-2014, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by jst2878
Gernby going to do your etune?
Yes, that's the plan. Looking forwards to it as all the raves about his tunes and how the car will be different to drive.

Originally Posted by bouford
Thanks! I recently looked into those ASM bolts you have of multiples...you are truly a baller. I would need eight for my plates but I can't stomach the price.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TW00Si
Thanks to UPS for making deliveries during today's messy miserable winter weather. Received my Toda 70mm dual exhaust, Toda test pipe and hondata flashpro. I think I'm getting closer to finishing up with the S.
finishing up? but you're only on page 2 of the thread

co signed...great build so far, interested in seeing the wheels mounted, gonna look rad with spoon calipers behind em
Old 02-17-2014, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Kojo
Originally Posted by TW00Si' timestamp='[url="tel:1392330360"
1392330360[/url]' post='23014684]
finishing up? but you're only on page 2 of the thread

co signed...great build so far, interested in seeing the wheels mounted, gonna look rad with spoon calipers behind em
There is only so much I want to do with the car. The thought of going wide body has crossed my mind but seeing from other owners' experience, it seems like a pain in the butt to maintain. Living in NYC, there are limitations due to road quality and parallel parking needs, I'd rather not go crazy especially with frp body panels. Lastly, I need to start saving money for a house. The S will have to be "good enough" and I have to be "satisfied" in order to allow the prospect of a new toy in the future.
The spoon calipers are scheduled to be installed in mid March ahead of the April dragon event.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:47 PM

Received 189 Likes on 116 Posts

loving the new parts!
Old 02-20-2014, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by adrs2k
loving the new parts!
Thanks Adam.

Thinking of getting a different hood, but can't decide which hood to get, ASM in frp (painted) or J's Type V in cfrp (unpainted). Thoughts/Opinions/Two cents?

Old 02-20-2014, 03:01 PM

Received 189 Likes on 116 Posts

I think I would go ASM painted. A much cleaner look.

Have you gotten the exhaust on yet? If I ever had to get another exhaust I would go with the Toda that you just got.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by adrs2k
I think I would go ASM painted. A much cleaner look.

Have you gotten the exhaust on yet? If I ever had to get another exhaust I would go with the Toda that you just got.
I'm leaning towards the ASM hood also. But we shall see. Probably decide in a few weeks.

Not yet. I like the exhaust you have, which I considered and that's why I messaged you to ask which ones you had.

I'm planning to get the exhausts swapped tomorrow morning and then to another shop to swap wheels. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow and hopefully my fiance doesn't get irritated tomorrow as I need her to help me drive the exhausts and wheels to the shops.

Quick Reply: TW00Si - Just another GPW with mismatched parts