S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   BMT - Boston Mountains Tour (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/bmt-boston-mountains-tour-305/)
-   -   BMT Fall 2011 11/5/11 (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/bmt-boston-mountains-tour-305/bmt-fall-2011-11-5-11-a-899910/)

Ch0pper 09-26-2011 06:22 PM

BMT Fall 2011 11/5/11

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...11-5_Flyer.jpg

Dear Friends, you are invited to attend the 10th Semiversary of the S2000 Arkansas Boston Mountains Tour 2011. The Fall 2011 Tour will cover some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains has to offer. Those that have attended in the past can tell you how beautiful and fun this event is.

When: Saturday November 5, 2011
Tour Start: 8:00 a.m.
Where: Parking Lot of the Best Western Eureka Inn, Eureka Springs, AR

Driver's Meeting and Registration

The BMT registration and sign in opens at 7:30 am and closes at 7:50 a.m.
The Drivers meeting will start at 7:50 a.m!!!!
The registration/drivers meeting is in the Trolley meeting room of the Best Western Eureka Inn which is the room to the right of the lobby and restaurant. There will be signs posted!

HOTEL INFOMATION:

Best Western Eureka Inn
101 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
For reservations, call 479-253-9551.
Group Rate name:"S2000 Boston Mountains Tour"
We were able to get the same group rate as the Spring Tour $89.95/Night for 2 queen bed room AND INCLUDES full breakfast buffet.Those from out of town, don't forget to make your reservations for 2 nights since we are ending the Tour in Eureka Springs.

Food:
LUNCH: TBA

2011 Fall BMT T-Shirts:
https://www.s2ki.com/...e-order-thread/

This tour, like tours of the past will be limited to 50 cars.

As with any tour, and I will remind again as we get closer to the event, make sure you inspect you car (i.e. TIRES, fluids, ect.). Please arrive at the meeting location on time and with a full tank.

Continue to check this post for periodic updates
BMT Pre-Drive Saturday October 8 !

Here are some vids of BMT's of the past:

Flame throwing posts will be deleted

*******Currently Seeking Volunteers / Tour Guides for this event, please post if you would like to volunteer******

Please Post Your Name, Which State you are from, if you will have a +1, and whether you are confirming your attendance. Confirmed Names will be Bolded.
[color="#ff0000"]List of Attendees by State:

Arkansas
Jmoore2k + Spurs2k (Jerome&James)
Davidjs2k +1 (David & Jing Jing) Tour Guide
S2kcurbdog +1 (Jamie & Donna)
timsmi (Tim)
Kev!n +1 (Kevin)
marshman +1 (Mason H.)
Alterran +1 (Jesse)
MLK + 1
GregAp1

Oklahoma
JulieU (Julie-san) Scout car
Ditybird (Mike) tour guide
[b]vbmarcus (Marcus)
Downeast (Dave)
callOrlando (Orlando)
over9000
Janet&Travis (Janet)

Texas
trentor (Trent)
Dtoler +1 (Donnie)
VA2K (Brian)
1qwklex(Tom)+1
zbillster (Bill)Sweep Car
SimonRL (Simon)

Missouri
mpetus +1 (Matt&Becky) Scout Car
Mini Ch0pper +1(Kegan-San) Tour Guide
oheim +1 (David and Sara) Tour Guide
EagleDon (Don)
javajohn (John)
gruff (Mike)
Jim and EJ
whitenoise (Keith)
ntenseone (Skyler)
JacZilla
ChuckWoody (Chuck)

Louisiana
Ch0pper +1 (Andy) Tour Guide
Scheffsky +1(Dustin & Kendall)
DragonDidg

[size="5"]Kansas
05goldenrod +1(Phil and Rhonda)

SPURS2K 09-26-2011 08:43 PM

Woot Woot!!!! I get to come this year Andy!!!! Jerome has offered to let me ride with him and I can't wait to see all of you guys again!

S2Kcurbdog 09-26-2011 10:28 PM

Put me for a +1 Arkansas

EagleDon 09-27-2011 02:27 AM

MISSOURI
EagleDon (Don)

jmoore2k 09-27-2011 05:15 AM

Andy and Julie, Great BMT invitation page! The BMT is a no fee charge spirited driving event for Honda S2000 and other brands of high performance sports type cars. The event is limited to the first 50 cars signed up and usually we have about 40 cars make the 270 plus or minus mile drive. Make sure to arrive with at least 3/32 inch tire tread depth. Hope to see you at the Fall BMT'11.

Jerome

pmptx 09-27-2011 08:41 AM

Andy,

Monday 11/7 is the 3.1 at MSR (You need to get down here for some track time soon).

There is no way I will be able to do the Sat drive and Sun trip back and still get the car ready.

I am very bummed, that this will be the first BMT I will not be able to attend since I have owned the S.

To all considering it--DO IT...This is one of the best drives around the country. We get roads as good as the Dragon, but a full day vs an hour or two to get through.

Ch0pper 09-27-2011 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by SPURS2K (Post 21010034)
Woot Woot!!!! I get to come this year Andy!!!! Jerome has offered to let me ride with him and I can't wait to see all of you guys again!

Sweet!! Will be good to have you back in attendance!

Ch0pper 09-27-2011 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by S2Kcurbdog (Post 21010196)
Put me for a +1 Arkansas

Hey Glad you will be attending. Should I go ahead and bold your name for confirmation or leave you unconfirmed ?

Ch0pper 09-27-2011 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by jmoore2k (Post 21010703)
Andy and Julie, Great BMT invitation page! The BMT is a no fee charge spirited driving event for Honda S2000 and other brands of high performance sports type cars. The event is limited to the first 50 cars signed up and usually we have about 40 cars make the 270 plus or minus mile drive. Make sure to arrive with at least 3/32 inch tire tread depth. Hope to see you at the Fall BMT'11.

Jerome

Thanks Jerome! Good info for people about the tire tread depth as well!

Ch0pper 09-27-2011 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by pmptx (Post 21011501)
Andy,

Monday 11/7 is the 3.1 at MSR (You need to get down here for some track time soon).

There is no way I will be able to do the Sat drive and Sun trip back and still get the car ready.

I am very bummed, that this will be the first BMT I will not be able to attend since I have owned the S.

To all considering it--DO IT...This is one of the best drives around the country. We get roads as good as the Dragon, but a full day vs an hour or two to get through.

Peter,
I know I haven't done any track events in quite some time, and I need to start again. Sucks you won't be able to make it this time but for a good reason. :thumbup: