BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

BMT Fall 2012 Satuday 11/3/2012

Old 11-04-2012, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another Boston Mountains Tour for the books, folks! I think this one could have been the best yet, and we didn't even hit the twisties!! I heard the tour was amazing, and we were a bit bummed we couldn't join in all the S2Kdeer games... BUT... We're glad we didn't miss the BMT family reunion!

I know you have all heard this before, but it's worth repeating.... there's no other event like the Boston Mountains Tour, and the twisties are only part of the event. The Oheim Effect was in full force for the after-party, and while I would LOVE to share the details (that may or may not have included a crab leg, mood lighting, and "Endless Love"), I'm obligated to honor Martini Marcus's request that, "What stays in Eureka Springs, Stays in Eureka Springs!"

Thank you ALL for another memorable weekend!!

Until we meet again...
Becky
Old 11-04-2012, 05:02 PM

Freak'n awesome trip guys...pics to follow!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:29 PM

Teasers...

Old 11-05-2012, 08:24 AM

Any BMT that I get through Broken Bow, Oklahoma without a personal intro to the Broken Bow police is a good one, but this one was fantastic. Best weather ever, great driving, fantastic company, good food, beer, music, etc...

Thanks again to Andy and all the BMT elves for making this drive a life event for me. I set my calendar around the BMT.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:29 AM

Oh yeah, this year we kicked off a new bi-annual tradition - The Fight on the Side of the Road on the Pig Trail. 02CLS will be promoting this event and bringing special t-shirts. Make sure to bring an attitude.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:50 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SimonRL
Oh yeah, this year we kicked off a new bi-annual tradition - The Fight on the Side of the Road on the Pig Trail. 02CLS will be promoting this event and bringing special t-shirts. Make sure to bring an attitude.
I just bring a noisy car at full throttle back to the event. It's much more intimidating. I hereby label you the "BMT Drama King".
Old 11-05-2012, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Ms. Goes Fast
Another Boston Mountains Tour for the books, folks! I think this one could have been the best yet, and we didn't even hit the twisties!! I heard the tour was amazing, and we were a bit bummed we couldn't join in all the S2Kdeer games... BUT... We're glad we didn't miss the BMT family reunion!

I know you have all heard this before, but it's worth repeating.... there's no other event like the Boston Mountains Tour, and the twisties are only part of the event. The Oheim Effect was in full force for the after-party, and while I would LOVE to share the details (that may or may not have included a crab leg, mood lighting, and "Endless Love"), I'm obligated to honor Martini Marcus's request that, "What stays in Eureka Springs, Stays in Eureka Springs!"

Thank you ALL for another memorable weekend!!

Until we meet again...
Becky
LOL - One minor correction Becky - This year we had the Oheim Effect SQUARED... with big Oheim and his Mini Me... DAS Stig. I have not the foggiest idea what you are talking about regarding the after party by the way... I have no recollection of anything that resembles your description ..... What stays in Eureka Stays in Eureka!

Good times. Good Company. Good job BMTer's and all those that make it happen.

I have a few pics up at the OK S2000 FB page. You can find them at this Linkey
Old 11-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Administrator

Received 167 Likes on 136 Posts

So yeah, I said I'd take photos, although I never said they'd be any good! So don't set your expectations too high. Uploading to Dropbox now... will provide a link when they're all up. Here's another teaser for now.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Received 167 Likes on 136 Posts

Ok, here's my Fall BMT12 photo link! These photos are unedited. The only thing I did was delete most of the really bad ones. They started off pretty bad but got a little better throughout the day. You can kinda tell when I got bored because there's pix of random surroundings and my car lol. It was fun though. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j91ke4inpdwjuq1/f9vIq8lbl0
Old 11-05-2012, 05:19 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the pictures, Julie!

My dad and I had a great time. We will be coming back for sure.

A big thanks to all of those who set up the event and made it so great.

Quick Reply: BMT Fall 2012 Satuday 11/3/2012