BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

BMT Fall 2014 ! Saturday November 1, 2014

Old 09-16-2014, 02:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ch0pper

Dear Friends, You are invited to attend the 16th
Semi-annual S2000 Arkansas Boston Mountains Fall Tour 2014. The Fall 2014 Tour will cover some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range have to offer. These roads can offer something challenging to even the most experienced drivers.
All drivers are given a tour packet, that will have your group number, route with turn-by-turn directions, lunch and dinner maps (if applicable). The Arkansas Boston Mountains Tour is one of the best environments for you to fully enjoy what your sports car was made to do, TURN! The BMT is a great social event as well, you have the opportunity to meet great people from across multiple states. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please post your name, what state you are attending from, and if you will have a +1
[/size]

Sincerely,
Your BMT Staff

When :Saturday November 1, 2014
Time :
Registration Opens at 7:30 a.m.
Mandatory Drivers Meeting: 8:10 a.m.
Tour Start Time 8:30 a.m.
Where :Best Western Eureka Inn
101 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632

Hotel Information:Best Western Eureka Inn
101 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
For reservations, call 479-253-9551.
Group Rate name:"S2000 Boston Mountains Tour"
We were able to get the same group rate as usual $89.95/Night for 2 queen bed room AND INCLUDES full breakfast buffet.Those from out of town, don't forget to make your reservations for 2 nights since we are ending the Tour in Eureka Springs.

Tour is limited to 50 cars
Julie (JulieU) will be our photographer/ Scout car

*****Currently Seeking 3 Sweep cars, please let me know if you are interested in the position*****

Reminders will be given periodically as we get closer to the event to inspect your: Car, Tires, Fluids, Brakes . Also be sure to arrive to the starting point with a full tank of gas.
[color="#006400"]

Here are a couple of Videos from BMT's of the Past The first being the event Featured on The List:

BMT featured on The List TV Show

Martini Marcus's BMT compilation

Push Mountain Road By Dragon Didg

CONTINUE TO CHECK THIS THREAD FOR PERIODIC UPDATES

Please post your Name (Real Name), What state your attending from, if you will have a passenger (+1) and if you are confirming your attendance. Confirmed names will be bolded in the lists below.

List of Attendees by State:

ARKANSAS
Jmoore2k +1 (Jerome)
Whitenoise (Keith) Tour Guide

OKLAHOMA
JulieU (Julie-San)
CallOrlando (Orlando) "6 pack o beer" Tour Guide

TEXAS
02CLS (Jordan)Tour Guide

MISSOURI
Oheim +1 (Dave & Sara) Tour Guide

LOUISIANA
Ch0pper +1 (Andy) Tour Guide

KANSAS
Old 09-16-2014, 02:42 PM

Count me in +1. Coming from Kansas City. Who do I contact to confirm my spot?
Old 09-16-2014, 02:55 PM

I'm stuck in New York airport and having iPad issues. Not sure if things are posting. Please count me in +1 for BMT. How do I confirm?
Old 09-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Community Organizer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

me Matt+1 and Mike drsnodd from Dallas 2 cars thanks
Old 09-17-2014, 04:49 AM

New screen name Andy...if it matters.

I'm salivating at the thought of this. I think I'll just sit in my car and wait until it's time to go.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:17 PM

Pete from Dallas... count me definitely in...
Old 09-18-2014, 05:03 AM

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Dear Friends, You are invited to attend the 16th
Semi-annual S2000 Arkansas Boston Mountains Fall Tour 2014. The Fall 2014 Tour will cover some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range have to offer. These roads can offer something challenging to even the most experienced drivers.
All drivers are given a tour packet, that will have your group number, route with turn-by-turn directions, lunch and dinner maps (if applicable). The Arkansas Boston Mountains Tour is one of the best environments for you to fully enjoy what your sports car was made to do, TURN! The BMT is a great social event as well, you have the opportunity to meet great people from across multiple states. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please post your name, what state you are attending from, and if you will have a +1
[/size]

Sincerely,
Your BMT Staff

When :Saturday November 1, 2014
Time :
Registration Opens at 7:30 a.m.
Mandatory Drivers Meeting: 8:10 a.m.
Tour Start Time 8:30 a.m.
Where :Best Western Eureka Inn
101 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632

Hotel Information:Best Western Eureka Inn
101 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
For reservations, call 479-253-9551.
Group Rate name:"S2000 Boston Mountains Tour"
We were able to get the same group rate as usual $89.95/Night for 2 queen bed room AND INCLUDES full breakfast buffet.Those from out of town, don't forget to make your reservations for 2 nights since we are ending the Tour in Eureka Springs.

Tour is limited to 50 cars
Julie (JulieU) will be our photographer/ Scout car

*****Currently Seeking 3 Sweep cars, please let me know if you are interested in the position*****

Reminders will be given periodically as we get closer to the event to inspect your: Car, Tires, Fluids, Brakes . Also be sure to arrive to the starting point with a full tank of gas.
[color="#006400"]

Here are a couple of Videos from BMT's of the Past The first being the event Featured on The List:

BMT featured on The List TV Show

Martini Marcus's BMT compilation

Push Mountain Road By Dragon Didg

CONTINUE TO CHECK THIS THREAD FOR PERIODIC UPDATES

Please post your Name (Real Name), What state your attending from, if you will have a passenger (+1) and if you are confirming your attendance. Confirmed names will be bolded in the lists below.

List of Attendees by State:

ARKANSAS
Jmoore2k +1 (Jerome)
Whitenoise (Keith) Tour Guide

OKLAHOMA
JulieU (Julie-San)
CallOrlando (Orlando) "6 pack o beer" Tour Guide

TEXAS
02CLS (Jordan)Tour Guide

MISSOURI
ntenseone +1 (Skyler & Samantha)

LOUISIANA
Ch0pper +1 (Andy) Tour Guide

KANSAS
Fixed!
Old 09-18-2014, 05:46 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Jekkek001
I'm stuck in New York airport and having iPad issues. Not sure if things are posting. Please count me in +1 for BMT. How do I confirm?
If you have indicated on this thread that you CONFIRM your intent to attend the BMT event, you will have a spot on the Fall BMT 2014 event, as you are one of the first (event max of 50 cars) entrants put on the list.
Actual registration is held the morning of the BMT event when all entrants will be requested to show proof of current auto insurance, valid driver's license, and to sign a waiver of liability document. There are no registration fees, and all drivers will be given a BMT envelope that includes turn-by-turn route instructions. The BMT is a spirited driving event, and all drivers must make sure their cars are in good operating condition and start the BMT with at least 3/32-inch tread depth remaining on their high-performance tires. Please arrive with a full tank of gas as this all-day event covers 180-200 miles mostly on two-lane mountain roads in areas where there are few gas stations (some do not carry 91-93 octane gas). The AM and PM routes each have a pit-stop around the middle of each session, and there will be a lunch stop where there are several gas stations.
The Arkansas BMT event organizers always stress safety and expect all participants to observe common-sense tour guidelines. All drivers are expected to drive within their own comfort zone. After the event starts, any BMT driver who wants to change to a slower or faster group(must ask Andy to move to faster group) will be allowed to do so after first asking their their current Group Leader. Please be sure to check your tire pressures before the event starts. Depending on the total number of entrant cars, the BMT tour will assign cars to three or four groups for the start. Each group will have a Group Leader and a Sweep Car(last car) that have cell phones, two-way radios, first-aid kits, and fire extinguishers in their vehicles. Should a driver have to pull over or drop out of the tour, the Sweep Car will stop and assist. Each of the driver's BMT envelopes contains a listing of emergency telephone numbers for each County the BMT drives through. Jerome
Old 09-18-2014, 07:04 AM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Joshua Shatto
OKC
Confirmed!! +1

Can't wait!!!!!
Old 09-19-2014, 07:37 PM

MISSOURI
Add Papa-san to the list! He'll sweep the slow group

I won't be there because I'm running a half marathon that weekend.

Quick Reply: BMT Fall 2014 ! Saturday November 1, 2014