BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

BMT Fall 2015 Saturday October 24 Eureka Springs

Old 09-28-2015, 08:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'll be going, possibly +1. Blake from Missouri.

Went for the first time in the Spring and had a great time. Met Matt and was very sorry to hear about losing him. Was a super nice guy when I talked to him after the drive.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:18 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

As usual, I can hardly wait for the 2015 Fall BMT to start!
The BMT staff-members are always urging all BMT participants to drive safely. In the past I have noticed an occasional BMT driver going barefoot or wearing loose fitting flip-flops, sneakers, loafers, etc. We strongly urge BMT drivers to wear footwear that cannot be kicked off their foot. During spirited driving, the last thing a driver needs is for footwear to come off and get lodged under a clutch, brake, accelerator petal or otherwise hinder safe operation of the vehicle. No automotive racing organization I am aware of would allow participants to wear any non-approved footwear on the track. At the very least, loose items bouncing around inside car is a distraction that can cause an accident.
For safety, SCCA and other auto racing organizations require drivers to wear approved driving shoes and fire resistant socks. Shoes and socks offer some resistance to cuts, penetrations, and fire. In the event of a rollover or crash, fire is always a possibility and a quick exit necessary. Thick and wide soles can catch the edge of a pedal and cause a momentary delay in safe operation of the car. Shoes designed for driving do not have aggressive tread design or wide-edged soles. Many return BMT participants wear purpose-designed driving shoes to enhance their driving safety, skill and comfort.
Wearing driving shoes is not a requirement for BMT entrants, but we do urge drivers to consider safety when selecting what footwear to wear during the event.
Jerome
BMT Staff
Old 10-01-2015, 08:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Spiro55 (Rob Lane) + Chris(tine)
Mannford, OK
Old 10-02-2015, 06:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jmoore2k
As usual, I can hardly wait for the 2015 Fall BMT to start!
The BMT staff-members are always urging all BMT participants to drive safely. In the past I have noticed an occasional BMT driver going barefoot or wearing loose fitting flip-flops, sneakers, loafers, etc. We strongly urge BMT drivers to wear footwear that cannot be kicked off their foot. During spirited driving, the last thing a driver needs is for footwear to come off and get lodged under a clutch, brake, accelerator petal or otherwise hinder safe operation of the vehicle. No automotive racing organization I am aware of would allow participants to wear any non-approved footwear on the track. At the very least, loose items bouncing around inside car is a distraction that can cause an accident.
For safety, SCCA and other auto racing organizations require drivers to wear approved driving shoes and fire resistant socks. Shoes and socks offer some resistance to cuts, penetrations, and fire. In the event of a rollover or crash, fire is always a possibility and a quick exit necessary. Thick and wide soles can catch the edge of a petal and cause a momentary delay in safe operation of the car. Shoes designed for driving do not have aggressive tread design or wide-edged soles. Many return BMT participants wear purpose-designed driving shoes to enhance their driving safety, skill and comfort.
Wearing driving shoes is not a requirement for BMT entrants, but we do urge drivers to consider safety when selecting what footwear to wear during the event.
Jerome
BMT Staff

BMT Fall 2015 Saturday October 24 Eureka Springs-ftabslb.jpg
Old 10-04-2015, 10:41 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Joshua Shatto
Oklahoma
+1

Can't wait!!!
Old 10-05-2015, 08:07 PM

Bryan Simphaly-missouri(2004 s2000)

Brett Fieser- missouri(2016 Subaru sti)
Old 10-06-2015, 05:07 AM

Please Post Your Name/State/and if you will have a +1
Sincerely,
Your BMT Staff

Bobby Jay / Texas / I have a room & don't mind sharing
Old 10-07-2015, 11:52 AM

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Brian George - Texas - No +1 - CONFIRMED!!!!
Old 10-07-2015, 01:49 PM

Already posted previously,but I'd like to add reservations have been placed at hotel
Old 10-08-2015, 02:22 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Andy, Robert will again be flying in from Denver to be my co-driver for the Fall BMT'15.

Quick Reply: BMT Fall 2015 Saturday October 24 Eureka Springs