BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

BMT Spring 2013 4/6/13 New Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 05:25 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

BMTers, we would like to have your comments, pics, and vids of the Spring BMT '13 posted here.

Jerome
NW Arkansas
Old 04-08-2013, 06:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must say that in all of the years I have been driving cars in the US, Germany, Thailand, and the Middle East, I can't remember having this much fun. The BMT was an awesome experience and I appreciate everyone that was involved. I am really looking forward to the fall event and being around some really great people. Best of luck to everyone and I hope to see you again soon. -Dexter-
Old 04-08-2013, 06:48 AM

I had a blast and was going to hang out Saturday evening but I leafy early due to my eye. As everyone saw I was battling something going on. Ended up at urgent care and found out I had a corneal abrasion, so it was not a reaction to my new contacts. I will be looking for a passenger seat come fall BMT! Mike I'll be your passenger anytime!! Thanks again for offering your seat and the company was great!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:34 AM

My first run of the BMT was great! For a beautiful weekend, rallywas well put together. Thanks to all Organizers, Lead and Sweep drivers andanyone else who was involve on setting up this rally. I will enjoy meeting up with all of you in theFall Run of BMT.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Skyla
I had a blast and was going to hang out Saturday evening but I leafy early due to my eye. As everyone saw I was battling something going on. Ended up at urgent care and found out I had a corneal abrasion, so it was not a reaction to my new contacts. I will be looking for a passenger seat come fall BMT! Mike I'll be your passenger anytime!! Thanks again for offering your seat and the company was great!
Sorry to hear about your eye, hope it gets better.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Received 166 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by vbmarcus
What a great day. Perfect weather, perfect roads, perfect company.
Another great BMT.
What an amazing weekend! It was great to see a bunch of old friends and meet a few new ones too, although I don't believe I had an opportunity to meet all of the new ones (how does this always happen?! ). Anyhow, I just dumped most of the pix into a Photobucket album (was gonna use Dropbox again but didn't have sufficient storage space). A few are below and the whole album can be found here: JulieU's Spring BMT13 Photos.

Wondering if/when vbmarcus will notice the Fiero in the background.

There were actually a bunch more photos (and videos too) but they all had too much mustard and mayo content.

Oh yeah, thanks to Tim for buying my dinner Saturday evening... you sneaky b******
Old 04-09-2013, 07:27 AM

I want to thank all the organizers for another great tour.
And especially Josh, who dropped out of the tour to help me put a new water pump in my car.
When I say help, I mean that he did all the work and I was his parts runner.
It's truly a great group of people.

John Trevey
Austin TX
Old 04-10-2013, 04:39 PM

it was my pleasure, Julie! I could not have wished for a more delightful dinner companion! Especially since my "date" stayed back at tne hotel! But who ratted me out?
Hope to see you again soon!!

Tim in Ft Worth
Old 04-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Received 166 Likes on 135 Posts

Tim, the waitress told me when I went up to the register to pay lol.

And wow, I don't even know what to say about Josh's generosity. The world sure could use a lot more folks like him.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:48 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Julie, Thank you for all your effort in taking the great pictures! I know that other BMTers took pics and vids. Please post them
and your comments about the Spring BMT 2013 on this site.

Jerome
NW Arkansas

Quick Reply: BMT Spring 2013 4/6/13 New Thread