BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

BMT Spring 2015 Saturday March 28, 2015 Harrison, AR

Old 03-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Received 167 Likes on 136 Posts

Oklahomies (and anyone who happens to be passing through Tulsa on their way to Harrison on Friday), please see the Oklahoma Convoy thread in the Oklahoma section.

Originally Posted by jmoore2k
It is with great regret that I inform BMTers that the Chef and Co-owner of the Arkansas House in Japer, Arkansas, Janet Merle Morgan, 63, passed away on Tuesday, 17 Feb 2015. Many of previous BMT events had scheduled stops for lunch at the Arkansas House Restaurant. The business will continue to be open and her husband, Joseph Morgan, told me today that Janet had trained a new chef to take over in the kitchen. A musical tribute to Janet's life of service will be performed at the Buffalo Theater in Jasper on the evening of Saturday, March 7th at seven p.m. The mailing address for Joseph is: Arkansas House, P.O. Box 416, Jasper, AR 72641, and the business phone number is: 870-446-5900.
Jerome
BMT Staff
Very sad. She was such an incredibly hard worker. Sometimes she would so busy back in the kitchen that I couldn't even bother her for a moment to express my gratitude for everything she has done for us over the years. Good to know that Joseph will be keeping the restaurant open.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jmoore2k
It is with great regret that I inform BMTers that the Chef and Co-owner of the Arkansas House in Japer, Arkansas, Janet Merle Morgan, 63, passed away on Tuesday, 17 Feb 2015. Many of previous BMT events had scheduled stops for lunch at the Arkansas House Restaurant. The business will continue to be open and her husband, Joseph Morgan, told me today that Janet had trained a new chef to take over in the kitchen. A musical tribute to Janet's life of service will be performed at the Buffalo Theater in Jasper on the evening of Saturday, March 7th at seven p.m. The mailing address for Joseph is: Arkansas House, P.O. Box 416, Jasper, AR 72641, and the business phone number is: 870-446-5900.
Jerome
BMT Staff

Originally Posted by JulieU
Very sad. She was such an incredibly hard worker. Sometimes she would so busy back in the kitchen that I couldn't even bother her for a moment to express my gratitude for everything she has done for us over the years. Good to know that Joseph will be keeping the restaurant open.
Very unfortunate news. She was such a delightful person and as Julie said, a hard worker, and a great host to the BMT-Group. She was a kind person that always met us with hugs when we would stop in on BMT-Predrives. Our BMT sticker is on their restaraunt window as you enter the establishment. They always took care of us. We will surely miss one of the best Chefs in the Boston Mountains. She will greatly missed.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bama Dave
Damn it man I see Alabama on the list and really want to go back but too close to the Spring Dragon Event. Andy, Julie and the gang have fun like I know y'all will. If anyone hasn't done this GO! they do a great job and you will get to drive some incredible roads. Again have fun and I'll see y'all in the fall. Be safe
Thanks Dave ! We look forward to seeing you back in the Fall!

****** LIST UPDATED********
Old 03-03-2015, 03:44 PM

I am going to try my best to make it.

Matt U....
TX
Old 03-03-2015, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Emily +1 Missouri...confirmed
Old 03-06-2015, 02:03 PM

Michael +1 from Arkansas
Old 03-07-2015, 06:40 AM

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

More Missouri poeple!!! Mwaaahahahahahahahaaah!
Old 03-07-2015, 08:24 PM

Shirt thread, fellas.

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/111...15-bmt-shirts/
Old 03-09-2015, 10:46 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Joshua Shatto +1 Oklahoma! Confirmed!

Can't Wait!!!
Old 03-11-2015, 06:44 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I am looking for an experienced high-performance driver (road track experience or hi-performance driving school grad. or have driven several BMT events) to co-drive my supercharged '02 S2000 in the next BMT event. I previously raced Corvettes in SCCA (won Southwest SCCA Divisional Championship in "A" Production Class) and have driven in all the BMT events. Due to the Honda S2k 400 pound (passengers + luggage) weight limit for the AP1 series, please do not apply if you weigh over 200 pounds. If interested, please PM me.
Jerome
BMT Staff

Quick Reply: BMT Spring 2015 Saturday March 28, 2015 Harrison, AR