BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

BMT Spring 2016 Saturday April 2

Old 03-31-2016, 06:18 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

List updated

Everyone be safe traveling tomorrow or Saturday morning! Look forward to seeing you all!!
Old 04-01-2016, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it too late to add anyone else?
Old 04-03-2016, 02:28 PM

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Huge thanks to all the participants this year, especially the new comers. Without you guys, this event does not happen!

Can't wait to see everyone in the fall!
Old 04-03-2016, 06:43 PM

Received 199 Likes on 157 Posts

Thanks for the great event and freaking nice roads to drive. Even with some issues on the car it was worth it. I did finally get home around 5:30. Thanks to Micheal for always being there in a pinch. Looking forward to the next one. Later BD
Old 04-03-2016, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to say that this was the most fun I've had all year. Thank all who put this together and are always welcome to all types. It was great to meet and drive with everyone. Stay awesome.
Old 04-04-2016, 03:40 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks to all the BMT staff for putting on another awesome drive. Russellville turned out to be a fantastic venue with great roads nearby and a very good restaurant for dinner. Both Maureen and I really liked the updated hotel as well.

A few thank you shout outs are in order though. First, Andy (Ch0pper), thanks for spearheading this drive again. It takes a good leader to put on a drive of this caliber, and you took to it like a duck to water. Julie (JulieU) for letting us tag along on Friday with the Tulsa gang, it's the first time we've caravaned to a BMT and it just added to all the fun. Mike Ruiz (Don Miguel) for leading a great ride. Your pace made it a lot of fun. Last but not least Keith (Whitenoise) for sweeping group 1. You had a very tough job staying with the crashed vehicle and ensuring they arrived back at the hotel safely. Without dedication like that, this drive wouldn't be what it is. It does not go unnoticed, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say "thank you".

Scott & Maureen
Old 04-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Administrator

Received 166 Likes on 135 Posts

Great to see everyone! I may have gotten a couple of decent photos. Will post them here soon so stay tuned. In the meantime, please feel free to share yours... and videos as well!
Old 04-05-2016, 05:46 PM

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Without further delay, here are my pictures. You can download any photo by right-clicking on a photo. Since I have several hours of video from two cameras, posting one or more videos might take some time.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:46 PM

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I can’t say enough great things about the last BMT. I had an exhilarating and unforgettable experience. It was great to meet and get to know so many nice people and driving enthusiasts. I can’t wait to attend the next one and see everyone again.

Andy and the entire BMT organizing team, THANK YOU for putting together such an incredibly enjoyable and thrilling event. The choice of roads, communications, printed materials, choice of lunch location, organization, your focus on safety, and your leadership made for an excellent event and touring experience.

Skyler, THANK YOU for doing such a great job leading our group (#2) through an entire day of driving, rest stops, pit stops, and lunch. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your messaging of potential road hazards to all of us throughout the drive. It’s pretty impressive how you managed to communicate messages with ease while driving at speed. The next time I attend, if you are a Tour Guide, I definitely want to be in YOUR group.

Driver and Navigator of Sweep Car for Group #2, I am sorry I did not get your names but THANK YOU for fulfilling the sweep car responsibility and taking care of the entire group.

Lori and Sarah, THANK YOU for doing such a great job keeping the entire group (#2) safe and informed of important information throughout the trip through your relentless messaging.

It may be hard to believe, but I had been looking forward to attending a BMT for SIX years. (I was unable to attend due to a variety reasons all that time.) This BMT exceeded all of my expectations and left me with unforgettable memories.

Andy, thank you for your leadership and putting on this event. I hope you will continue to organize future BMTs.
Old 04-06-2016, 02:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just wanted to say thank you to all of the event organizers and those who helped to lead and sweep the groups. I had a blast driving the great roads around Russellville. Can't wait to see everyone again for for the Fall 10 Year BMT.

Quick Reply: BMT Spring 2016 Saturday April 2