BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

Fall 2010 Boston Mountains Tour 11/6

Old 11-07-2010, 07:17 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for everything (organizers)!! Matt and I made it back safely.

See you guys next year!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TT hate missed the drive, weather was great for it. but I will be there in spring....Foo Sure
Old 11-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Administrator

Received 166 Likes on 135 Posts

Wow, it was great to see SO many familiar faces. There were a lot of new faces, too and I apologize that I probably didn't get to meet everyone.

Just wanted to say thanks to Ch0pper for his efforts organizing this event and to the White group (especially 01YLWS2K and zbillster) for being such well behaved drivers. I hope you all found the pace spirited enough, but not too spirited. I feel that anything beyond that is unsafe on public roads.

I also want to give special thanks to shotgunjimmy for sticking around to help RetArmy after his off-road excursion and Gooster for the same and also helping the other guy (His name is Ryan - edit added by Choppa-san) with his flat tire.

Overall, I had a blast despite a couple of hiccups. I did manage to snap just a few pictures, a couple of which really show the beauty of the fall colors. I'll try to post them this evening.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:14 AM

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

The other guy's name was Ryan I believe, and I sure hope someone gave him our site info so he can get on and enjoy upcoming events.(hopefully without any mishaps)
Old 11-08-2010, 08:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is the link to ArkRider's photos that he took of our groups:

http://arkrider.dotphoto.com/CPViewA...sp?AID=6265396
Old 11-08-2010, 10:28 AM

Thanks again to Andy, for organizing such a fantastic event. My Dad and I had a awesome weekend and he is already asking when the next BMT is. Not bad for a guy who frets if he gets less than 48mpg in his Prius. Wouldn't be surprised if he trades the Prius for something a bit punchier. And thanks to Donny, John, Peter, Trent, and Shane for a great time on the drive home. I can't wait until March!
Old 11-08-2010, 12:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Simon, right there with you-Spring BMT can't come quick enough.

Andy, great job as always. Is it sad we show up and just expect a great time?

Nope, that is why you, Andy, are so valued as a friend both personally and as a part of the S2K community.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:13 PM

davidj and jingjing would like to thank mat and becky for helping. its way more fun when one has a lead and sweep car. lets do it again, also thanks to andy. andy you really did good, thanks guy...............DAVIDJ
Old 11-08-2010, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by JulieU,Nov 8 2010, 09:59 AM
Wow, it was great to see SO many familiar faces. There were a lot of new faces, too and I apologize that I probably didn't get to meet everyone.

Just wanted to say thanks to Ch0pper for his efforts organizing this event and to the White group (especially 01YLWS2K and zbillster) for being such well behaved drivers. I hope you all found the pace spirited enough, but not too spirited. I feel that anything beyond that is unsafe on public roads.

I also want to give special thanks to shotgunjimmy for sticking around to help RetArmy after his off-road excursion and Gooster for the same and also helping the other guy (His name is Ryan - edit added by Choppa-san) with his flat tire.

Overall, I had a blast despite a couple of hiccups. I did manage to snap just a few pictures, a couple of which really show the beauty of the fall colors. I'll try to post them this evening.
I really appreciate the kind comment, me and my dad had an outstanding time, I can't even begin to tell you how excited he was throughout the whole day, I would also like to thank the organizers who put this tour together, I will definitely be attending future BMT's.

Thanks for giving me one of the most memorable moments of the year, this experience will truly not be forgotten.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:02 PM

Hey this is John, I knew I would show up on U-Tube lol had a great time. I sent Andy some pics of my off road ordeal, hope he can post them for me. When you see these pics you will not believe this but there wasn't even a scratch. The only damage was paying BUBU $150.00 to pull me out. Will see y'all at the spring BMT and my hats is off to Ryan on running on his DONUT for the remaing course (you crazy <*~#>><) lol

Quick Reply: Fall 2010 Boston Mountains Tour 11/6