BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

Fall 2017 Boston Mountains Tour

Old 10-21-2017, 05:27 AM

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

OKAY OKAY OKAY, SO...

We have updated the thread again to include:
Today is the deadline for you to order apparel. We are going to be submitting that order in the morning, so if your order isn't there, we aren't going to be able to get you anything, so please make sure you have your order in today if you are wanting anything to wear from this event. Here's the link in case this is the first time you've heard about it, you forgot where to find it, can't work a computer so good, are on your cell phone, or are just plain lazy.
--->> https://www.s2ki.com/forums/ark-la-t...017-a-1177713/ <---

11:59pm today (10/21/2017) is your cutoff...after that, this offer turns into a pumpkin and won't be able to get you home.

If your brakes are under 3mm and you haven't changed them yet...well I hope your car is apart right now and you don't run into any problems like a seized caliper that keeps you from putting those pads in...if your tires are at the wear bars, I hope your at a tire shop getting new hoops installed...if your fluids need a changin' then get it knocked out because the time is almost upon us to have ONE OF THE BEST DRIVES OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

Seriously though, we want to see you at this event and would hate for you to miss out because you couldn't get your #BMTprep(as the kids on instafame and Facebible are calling it now) done in time.

We hope you all are enjoying this AWESOME weather and can't emphasize enough that we can't wait to see you at the 2017 Fall Boston Mountains Tour!!!

...and don't forget to
​​​​​​​order your apparel today.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:06 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a room and it is just me, if anyone is looking to cut costs a little and wants to share a room or wasn't able to get a room let me know.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:29 AM

If you ordered any apparel items and have not confirmed your order, you need to please check your PM's to confirm what you ordered!

If you ordered items and have not received a PM, please PM us and we can get that process rolling. We are submitting the order and want to make sure everything is as accurate as possible!!!

THANKS!
Old 10-23-2017, 07:20 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you guys/gals/other need a slow-group sweeper (or if full, if someone will take me on riding shotgun) I think I can make this one, weather permitting.
Old 10-30-2017, 10:55 AM

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by huy33
Huy - I'm confirmed and will be taking my S2k. I'm going by myself from Dallas.

I'm taking a half day off from work and will be leaving around lunch time Fri 11/3 if the other TX guys want to make a group drive.
There is a group of us leaving from McKinney at 8:00 am if anyone wants to join us from Texas. We'll be going back roads.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:53 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by zbillster
If you guys/gals/other need a slow-group sweeper (or if full, if someone will take me on riding shotgun) I think I can make this one, weather permitting.
Okay, color me confirmed ... if there's no room in one of the more "relaxed pace" groups, I'll do a solo tour and meet up with you guys for lunch (maybe) and dinner (definitely).
Bill, Texas, Mazda 6 (The BMT Taxi).
Old 11-01-2017, 09:23 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

BMT Staff:

It pains me greatly, but Maureen and I are going to have to pull out of the 2017 Fall BMT. The family thing I mentioned in my registration did not cancel, so we are going to have to go to that. Personally, I'd much rather do this, but that's another story. Everyone have a safe, fun and fast time, and we'll hopefully see everyone for the 2018 Spring BMT. Also, I just canceled our room at the Best Western, so a king bed room just opened up.

Scott & Maureen
Old 11-01-2017, 07:56 PM

We hate to hear that. We will miss seeing you guys, but as you mentioned, Spring will be here before we know it!
Old 11-02-2017, 05:53 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VA2K
There is a group of us leaving from McKinney at 8:00 am if anyone wants to join us from Texas. We'll be going back roads.
VA2K; where are you guys meeting? I'm interested! I was going to go through the Talimena Scenic Drive and Akansas 23 to get up there.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:46 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

My Fall BMT '17 passenger had to back out for Army National Guard duty this weekend. So, I have a passenger seat available ( passenger weight limit 200 lb max) and possible BMT co-driver for my supercharged '02 S2000. I expect to arrive about 7:30 am for BMT registration. I will announce at the driver's meeting my opening for a passenger/driver. Jerome