California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Joey Appreciation/Vouch Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 09:42 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Joey Appreciation/Vouch Thread

Hi everyone. I just wanted to make this thread to share my appreciation for Joey who has tirelessly worked on my car with his crew into the late hours of the night on numerous occasions over the last few years. His knowledge, attention to detail, and prices make his shop a no-brainer to take my car to.

Joey has also worked on our family's Civic Si and Volvo.

Please everyone who has nice things to say about Joey, share your words in this thread.

I recently had Megan Racing engine and tranny mounts and my APR GTC-300 wing installed and everything is perfect.

For his contact info see the link in my signature.

I posted a similar thread in the local 86 community boards and he has become a local legend in that community as well!

Keep up the good work my friend.
Old 06-14-2014, 04:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I appreciate and vouch for Joeys services also.
Old 06-14-2014, 05:10 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i <3 joey & his services too, always complete w/happy endings!
Old 06-14-2014, 08:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll definitely vouched for Joey. Its a rare occasion to find a HAN/H-T OG member. He did a valve adj., plugs, oil, and the engine has been purring since. Even my wife noticed a difference.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:07 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Joey is the first person I go to when it comes to my S2000 or any other car. He's really sharp and accurate in pinpointing what is wrong with my car that the dealership mechanics cannot correctly fix. Even the previous owner had my car taken care by Joey. I trust all decision Joey makes in maintaining my car for lightning quick service, tranparency, high-quality work for very good prices. Thanks Joey for the last 6 years of maintaining my S2000 and other cars...my roadster still runs like a dream.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:13 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

joey and his dad take care of both of my cars!
Old 06-15-2014, 07:03 PM

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

I met Joey and his crew a couple of weeks ago after driving cross-country to get to the Bay Area and having UnkieTrunkie recommend him to me. Very professional and very kind. I had my plugs replaced and an oil change (to Redline). Thanks, Joey! Keep up the great work and service to the S2000 Bay Area community.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm so thankful to have Joey and his crew nearby to do maintenance on my various cars. Always top notch work and a cool guy to kick it with.

+1 from me
Old 06-15-2014, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JOEY = AWESOME.

I've had my S and my other Toy to Joey's and only have amazing things to say! Keep up the good work!

on other note, one day, my aunt's van broke down on her while dropping me off at the airport (SFO). i had leave the country and her her car was dying and was pretty much was dead upon arrival at the airport. Good for me, very bad for her.... she was freaking. I called Joey and they told me to send her over there and not to worry. She was panicked, i wasn't. Long story short, car was fixed, life was good. She couldn't believe it.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's nothing I can add that would make Joey's reputation better than it already is! I live in Sunnyvale and it's well worth the 40-minute drive to South SF for his expertise.

Quick Reply: Joey Appreciation/Vouch Thread