California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Let's organize a dent day.

Old 06-03-2015, 12:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good to hear that he's ok. I previously (last year) got a quote for him to do work on my car, set up an appointment and he cancelled after being 2 hrs late. I understood how things could come up, so I tried to reschedule with him and he would never get back to me, so for me I wont be working with him again, but I hear he does good work with those whom have actually had his services. Good luck!
Old 06-05-2015, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Subscribing to this thread. Justin did an awesome job removing one hell of a ding from my passenger door a couple years back. I have another ding on the read quarter panel I'd like him to take a crack at. Of course, this assumes he gets back on his feet.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:40 PM

Received 96 Likes on 71 Posts

Got ahold of Justin again and it looks like he will still be off from work for 3 weeks or so recovering still. I am in no rush and prefer to have him for a dent day since everyone trusts and vouches for him. I will update here in a few weeks then.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:56 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by andrewhake
Got ahold of Justin again and it looks like he will still be off from work for 3 weeks or so recovering still. I am in no rush and prefer to have him for a dent day since everyone trusts and vouches for him. I will update here in a few weeks then.
Thanks for getting in touch with him and keeping us in the loop.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We should bring up Shane from All Out Dents from Socal. He does dent removals and fender rolling. Top notch work.

I heard he'd be open to coming up assuming we have several folks interested.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Count me out of the fender rolling. Keeping my baby as OG as possible.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by wingz
We should bring up Shane from All Out Dents from Socal. He does dent removals and fender rolling. Top notch work.

I heard he'd be open to coming up assuming we have several folks interested.
Yeah he seems fantastic as well. If anyone has contact with him and he is interested that would be awesome. He has a ton of experience with S2000s.

Justin told me he actually partially rebroke his arm so even in 3 weeks he still might not yet be available.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:01 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i can talk to Shane if you guys want. he's done work for me a couple times. as mentioned, top notch PDR & fender roll jobs.

he's game to do an event up here. he brought up the idea to me a while back. just need to get a decent # of registered participants to make it worth his trip & also a venue to hold the event. up to you guys.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Trustd_1
i can talk to Shane if you guys want. he's done work for me a couple times. as mentioned, top notch PDR & fender roll jobs.

he's game to do an event up here. he brought up the idea to me a while back. just need to get a decent # of registered participants to make it worth his trip & also a venue to hold the event. up to you guys.
Awesome. Yeah see what he says and we can look into maybe setting up a Dent/Alignment/Dyno day or something with BT or something. If it was a dent day only I think we could maybe organize something with Pit Row in Santa Clara.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:28 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Trustd_1

I'm game for dent and fender. Let's do this.

Quick Reply: Let's organize a dent day.